NEWZOR BBQ Oven TouchScreen Cooking Thermometer Timer with Stainless Steel Probe Digital Kitchen Meat Thermometer Countdown Time&Sound Alarm (Silver)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Touch Screen Display: The touch-screen is backlit (touch activated) and displays large text, there is No clunky buttons, simple settings, Instant read thermometer.
- Meat Options: Choose from a variety of preloaded cooking temperatures for steaks, pork, poultry, fish and more, or set your preference (PROGM mode) with the intuitive touch-screen display.
- Thermometer and Timer: Countdown cooking timer with easy to hear alarm, loud and clear alarm to tell when the food is perfectly cooked.
- °C /°F Degrees Setting: Temperature reading defaults to °C press and hold "S|T" for 2 seconds switch to change to °F.
- Standing Clip on the Back: Two magnets on the back to stick onto Oven or BBQ for viewing (not in direct heat), Has its own clip out stand, kickstand for counter top viewing.
Oven & BBQ Touch-screen digital meat Thermometer is designed to do one job perfectly, that is to assist you in cooking your food to exactly what you want without having to check it, or guess how long or worse to overcook anything ever again. For use at home in the Oven - For use outside for the grill or BBQ - For use in stove stop cooking for boiling water or even candy making. Anywhere that accurate temperature control is required
Measuring Temperature Range: -10-250°C/14-482°F
Temperature Accuracy: (+/-) 0.1°C (0-100°C); (+/-) 1.5°C (101-250°C)
Timer Range: 99 minutes and 59 seconds
Power Supply: 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
Material: ABS Plastic
Display: Touch Screen LCD Backlight
Cooking Style: Beef Pork Chick Turkey Veal Lamb Ham Fish Progm
Product Weight: 69g
Product Size: 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5cm / 2.95 x 2.95 x 0.98inch (L x W x H)
1. Keep the probe away from water, it is NOT WATERPROOF and it will fail if it gets water in the join between the stainless steel wire and the probe Clean only with a damp cloth and/ or brush.
2. Please keep the probe and stainless steel wire away from direct heat (naked flame or element), it is certified for 472°F air temperature.
3. Please always ensure you have the probe in the middle of the thickest part of the item being cooked. You can (once the alarm has sounded) reinsert the probe into a few other parts of what is being cooked to double check the entire item is at the required cooked temperature.
4. Never use the thermometer in a closed oven.
5. Clean the sensor thoroughly after every use.
6. In order to save energy, please take out the battery after use.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1 x Touch Screen Cooking Thermometer
1 x Stainless Steel Thermometer Probe
1 x User Manual