- File Size: 1262 KB
- Print Length: 62 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Difference Press (January 17, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 17, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AREQDDG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#368,846 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #324 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- #358 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- #553 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
|Print List Price:||$14.95|
Save $10.96 (73%)
NEXT: How to Start a Successful Business That’s Right for You and Your Family Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 62 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I picked this up because I liked Caroline's previous book and am always looking for how to strengthen my own life. I don't have my own business - and I don't really want one! - but I still found the book useful and interesting.
To use the book as intended, you'll need a business idea. Not a plan or something already started, but at least an idea. Without that, it's still useful, but won't help you grow a business. However, as I don't want a business, I still found this an interesting book on self-definition and clarity. I intend to revisit this as a "be a whole person" guide, rather than a business guide.
Although the book is written for anyone, it is female- and parent-focused in examples. This is a by-product of who Caroline has worked with and her primary audience. I think the book could certainly be applicable to anyone, but it may be slightly off-putting to those who aren't female and/or in a "traditional" family setting. Again, I don't think there's anything in the book that isn't fully applicable, but it is something to be aware of - if only so that you aren't startled by it and miss the key content.
In summary: read the book. It's quick and easy to read, and will give you lots to think about!!
*I received an advance copy of the book in return for an honest, unbiased review. The content of my review is influenced by nothing other than my own opinions.
Having read many books on the topic, the unique approach Caroline presents in Next feels like a cool glass of water in the desert. Caroline blends her deep knowledge of how to start a successful business with her unique ability to to provoke self-awareness and personal transformation. After reading Next, I hope you will feel as inspired, empowered, and forcefully provoked to action as I do.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood