Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NFL '47 Clean Up Adjustable Hat, One Size Fits All
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on September 17, 2015
This hat is one size fits all, I have a smaller head with short hair and it fits great. I like that there is already a nice curve to the brim. Often I have to work on curving the brim myself with some hats. It seems constructed well and the stitching appears well done. And it had all of the appropriate NFL hologram stickers so you can tell it is genuine. The clasp, is a buckle type and there is a slot to tuck in the extra strap left over. I got this on sale and am very happy with it for the price I got it at. I'll include some pics for you as well!
review image review image review image
on January 31, 2015
I'm a huge Seahawks fan, so to my surprise when I bought a Seahawks hat I was sent a Patriots one the day before the Super Bowl. Returning the hat, but thanks for the laugh!
review image
on March 22, 2013
the seller was great and accepted my return. no problem with the seller. but i don't like the hat; it doesn't stand uplike the picture here, it slouches horribly and unevenly, the stitching was off. looked like it had been through a hurricane.
on August 19, 2013
This hat fits perfectly. I am a medium hat size and this one fits great! It is not stiff and high in the front. It is rounded and the bill is nicely formed.
on August 16, 2014
Not at all what I ordered. The Pic and description describes a dark solid black cap with metal closure. I received an ugly 2 toned tan mesh cap with cheap plastic snap closure. I am returning today. Will update my feedback if the return goes well.

Update: I returned the hat I received and got the one that was pictured in return. Now happy with my purchase. But I wonder if they do that on purpose to get rid of stock they don't want planning on folks not returning the wrong one.
on January 3, 2014
I bought this as a gift, and the recipient was very pleased with it, and wore it home. It seems to be well constructed, the emblem is embroidered on, not screen printed.
on November 3, 2013
Finally found a 49ers hat that fits right! I bought a Giants one for my mom and she said the same thing!
on March 29, 2016
These Clean up hats are becoming one of my favorites. I like the broken in look and it doesn't have that dorky looking flat brim.
The hat doesn't have any of the baggy areas you see on some hats and is soft feeling on the head. It is also very easy to fine adjust.
I hope this review was helpful.
on November 2, 2013
The Seahawks hat pictured is not the one I received. It's blue with lime green writing. It's ok, just not what I thought I was getting.
on December 6, 2015
I love this hat! It looks exactly like the pictures show it, but it is even more comfy than it looks! It is easy to adjust on the back, and I love the attachment mechanism. The buckle actually detaches which makes it easier to loosen and tighten, and then it snaps back on. It is easy to adjust, comfy to wear, and fun to support my team :)

I would recommend this to anyone that wants a good hat for a good deal!