Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 13, 2015
I just received my cards! I was VERY pleased, Im a HUGE San Diego Chargers fan, and to my delight I got 2 Jr Seau cards, 1 being His rookie card! Along with that I also received several Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, and Jerry Rice cards, 1 being a rare. For the $13.00 I paid ... It was more than worth the price! Im thinking of buying several more boxes, I do have 1 question though, are the cards in future boxes going to be the same as the ones I just received. Or will the players/cards be different? AWESOME! No regrets! Would recommend to a friend and would buy again!
10 people found this helpful
on June 27, 2017
Over 100 duplicates! There are many of the same cards in this pack. There are an insane amount of duplicate and multiple cards. I am not just complaining about two of the same cards. These "Super Bowl" cards are terrible. Some have up to twenty of the same card!!!!! There are no less than 100 duplicates in this pack. The collage rookies are not as bad, but still some that are 5+ of the same card. We were not looking to find collectible cards, but looking to have fun. Why in the heck are there so many of the same card? Kindling, I supose.
review image
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 15, 2017
They were all ruined cards . Riped and bubbled terrible what a rip off.
4 people found this helpful
on January 8, 2013
My son is a lover of football statistics! These cards are awesome and he is so excited about them. For the price, I am thoroughly satisfied!
23 people found this helpful
on December 31, 2011
I got these for my grandson for Christmas, not knowing exactly what we were getting as far as the cards other than Football cards. When you get 500 all at one time it takes a while to go through them to see what you really have. My son and grandson have been looking them up on the internet and have found several of them to be pretty valuable, as in over $20.00 each which is less than I paid for 500 cards. We still haven't really spent the time to go though all of them because there are so many, but we are Very Happy with the cards.
37 people found this helpful
on January 7, 2017
I couldn't believe this set. It was great for the price. The cards were in plastic sleeves. This was an incredible buy.
3 people found this helpful
on December 31, 2017
My 9 year old is obsessed with football cards. Decided to get him a box for Christmas. They arrived on time and everything was sealed. Great! We just went through the box and put the cards in his album. There are 550 cards and put of those 255 (I counted) were duplicates! Some of them had 5-6 cards of the exact same. Waste if money if you ask me. Will never make this mistake again.
on March 5, 2018
This is embarrassing. My son wanted some football cards, and we found this pack. It has so many duplicates, it isnt funny. I would return it, but I dont want to ruin it for him. Please dont buy from this person.
review imagereview image
on November 8, 2017
A lot of the cards are the same. Some of the cards I got 6-7 times. It’s not what I expected. Year range was 85-98, mostly 90-91.
on January 10, 2018
This was for my youngest Granddaughter, who is more of a Tom Boy, and she loved it! She asked for a few of these from a local store. I decided to give her a whole box so she has a place to put them too.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.