Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NFL Greatest Follies, Vol. 4
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on May 5, 2013
I got this to show to my 4th grade class. There was quite a bit of inappropriate stuff on it and I could not show very much.
on January 8, 2010
There's more than just stumbles and falls on this video, but still another fun video in the series. My young boys get a kick out of watching them, but especially enjoy the first two in the Greatest Follies Series. There's a couple of stories that are repeats from Vol. 3 which was disappointing.
on January 1, 2012
NFL Networks puts out some great productions. This one is funny but it seems to have the same scenes as quite a few of their other DVD's they've put out. If you don't already have a large NFL DVD collection, then this one is definitely a good buy. If you've already got some of the other's produced around this time frame, then you may get more of the same thing you've already got. It's still pretty funny to watch though and I'm glad I bought it.
on April 16, 2012
I think NFL Films has lost the idea of Follies, these recent videos (3 & 4) are just film of bad plays or stupid mistakes, not funny misques by the best in the game. Still a enjoyable rewatchable show.
on September 12, 2010
I really enjoyed this video... I love watching sports bloopers... Found a great collection of them online also at [...]
on October 31, 2013
Got for my grandsons and they did enjoy it but it was not very long.
But yes very fun to watch
on November 21, 2013
Nothing wrong with it. I am not a football fan. I got it for a tailgate themed lunch at work.
on May 13, 2016
My 9 year old son LOVES this video! He watches it every night for about 15 minutes before bed. If you have a football enthusiast this video would be a perfect addition to the collection.
on June 30, 2013
I bought this DVD for my dad who is 92 and he was just laughing up a storm. It was a great gift for his birthday. I am glad it was available for such a great price. Thank you.
on February 23, 2011
I BOUGHT THE VIDEO FOR MY HUSBAND WHO IS A HUGE SPORTSFAN AND I BELIEVE I ENJOYED IT AS MUCH, IF NOT MORE, THAN HE DID. FUNNY AND FUN TO WATCH. SOME GREAT MEMORIES HERE!