Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
VINE VOICEon November 30, 2009
This is going to be a Christmas gift to my parents from my son, and it is so cute. Nice size for a smaller garden, theirs is for their cabin. I know my parents will love it, my son does and wants to get one for his room. Well worth it if you cant think of a thing for a gift, and your receiver would get a kick out of it!!
on June 17, 2014
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. Huge Packers fan and this is something different that he doesn't have yet. He proudly displays it with the rest of his Packers stuff.
on April 2, 2017
I bought this for my son in law and he loves it.
on November 16, 2016
Love it
on September 18, 2015
The gnome is adorable and well constructed. It's heavy enough to stand up on uneven ground without needing support. This would be a great gift for a Packer's fan.
review image
on September 18, 2008
This little garden gnome was just what I was looking for. Cute to tuck into plants in the front yard or set on your hearth to watch all the Packer games.
on December 24, 2013
It was sold by Amazon llc, listed as new and was discounted to around $7, but arrived with the tip of the hat cracked off (I ordered an additional steelers one that was similar condition as well). Made for an interesting DIY project christmas eve morning when the damage was noticed while beginning to wrap up as a present. Some creative gluing of a cotton ball type material to the top fixed the situation enough to keep it as an indoor gnome. But if I had paid full price I would have been seriously ticked off. Other than that it is a great looking piece.
on January 18, 2015
This is adorable. Nicely done, good paint job, cute face. My son in law laughed out loud—was a holiday gift to him. It shipped fast, is well worth the $12 I paid. You can feel secure gifting this to a Packer's fan.
on September 12, 2011
Since my wife and I are older than dirt and have followed the packers for over 50 years these fit us perfectly (we have the old man and old lady). The statues are a little shorter than I would like and I suspect they will break if you drop them but if you want one as a fun item then these fit the bill very nicely.
on January 12, 2014
Bought three of these for our sons for Christmas ...they loved them...but stated to me they are not putting them outside! I bought the running back as well for our one son...he liked that one the best...all'n'all...they were happy to have received the little guys!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.