Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NFL Green Bay Packers 2 Pack Pacifier (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on July 2, 2015
These were different than the other baby fanatic pacifiers I ordered and look different in the photo than they came in the package... the ones we received had holes in the sides and the nipple was different, my baby noticed and did not take to these
on March 11, 2014
I was sent one that was all red, without the gold stripe in the middle. I contacted the seller, who was kind enough to give it to me for free! So for customer service I gave it a 4! I'm taking a star away since I received the wrong product.
on March 17, 2012
I did not know these had bumps around the base so now my son LOVES this since he is teething. These are his favorite paci's. We got them because they display my husband's fave team and now we love them because our son quiets once he puts it in his mouth. When one of these in front of him and another brand he quickly reaches for the SF paci. Can not love them more. Just wish the paint wouldn't come off. They don't say 49er's anymore :( But we'll be buying more and we'll save one to put away in a picture frame one day.
on June 13, 2014
I ordered this, liked this one in particular due to the gold stripe in the center, looks nicer. Unfortunately, when i got this, it was just all solid red no gold stripe. Not the biggest deal in the world, but when you look at the picture of a product, you expect to get what made you decide to purchase it.
on December 3, 2012
Product came fast and is a shown. I purchased this for my grandson and look forward to seeing the look on his fathers face! (He is a Green Bay Fan) We are trying to be a better infuence on the boy! lol!!!
on July 22, 2012
The 49 logo will wipe off in just a few usages, so save it for the big game cause that is the only time it will last. But after the 49 logo is gone, it is a cute red binky. It still works, just does not match a sporting team any more.
on August 28, 2015
I was disappointed because I ordered the GB Packers pacifiers & they were not the same ones as pictured. Instead of the green & gold striped ones, they ended up being just green with holes. They will work fine, but I ordered them as a gift and and the ones I received are not anywhere near as adorable as the ones I thought I was ordering. If they aren't going to ship you what is pictured, then they need to change the picture!
on July 11, 2013
I ordered these and was expecting the red with gold and I got just red. no gold stripe in the middle. very disappointed.
on June 29, 2011
I purchased this item for a co-worker who was obviously expecting a baby. He also happens to be a 49ers Fan. This was the perfect gift for him because it started his baby boy off in the right track.
on January 2, 2013