Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on December 27, 2014
This was a gift. I bought it for the Packard fan who has almost everything out there...
It was loved and toast was immediately made! The first piece was kinda smokey and black - but we took that as the "breaking in" piece. The second came out perfect.
on August 11, 2015
I bought this for my brother. It is very small. Takes a small piece of toast. Other than that, it is fine. Works like you would expect a toaster to work.
on July 16, 2015
This was a gift and the new owner loves it! We tested a piece of bread right away and it comes out exactly like the picture. Perfect for any packers fan and as something unique to give!
on December 18, 2012
The toaster at my dad's house was kind of old, and as I was looking through gifts for Xmas I came upon this awesome toaster. It is pretty cool, it is kind of tiny but we can work with that. Awesome gift for a packer's fan! Definitely recommend this product, it also arrived as scheduled.
on December 19, 2012
The toaster is just as described, works well, and is attractive to look at. I bought this for my husband who is a Packers fan, to use at his hunting cabin.
on April 21, 2014
This toaster burns the sacred G of the Green and Gold into your toast the same way that Aaron Rodgers and the Pack scorch it into the hearts and minds of their feeble opponents every Sunday in the fall. It looks damn good in my kitchen too.
on March 24, 2015
purchased as a gift, he loiked it a lot!
on May 1, 2017
Was not happy with the way it toasted. Not like the picture.
on January 1, 2013
I love how it looked and it arrived promptly as promised. This was a gift so I can not say how it actually works as a toaster.
on November 8, 2014
My dad is going to love it he wanted one for a while

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.