Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on September 16, 2014
The shirt is higher quality than it appears (contrary to some reviews), and the colors and logo are slightly different. Compared to the picture, my shirt has a GREY body, not the bluish color featured here, and the logo is larger and slightly lower - all of these qualities improve the shirt over what I thought I was purchasing! I originally bought the shirt to wear during Texans season (I am only a fan by marriage - my heart belongs to the Packers) when my husband and I attend games or kickoff parties. I wasn't expecting much, especially at this price point. It arrived in the mail quickly, and I am really pleased with it overall. It's officially licensed NFL gear, and is comfortable and looks great. It DOES run small - some reviews state this, but as I seldom have difficulty with online purchases being too small, I didn't pay much attention to that. At 115lbs and a large B cup, this shirt is just this side of being too small. I should have ordered a medium to account for the possibility that it might shrink. I will wash in cold in hope for the best.
on December 6, 2013
The sizing looks a little small, so I'm glad I ordered up a size. It arrived very quickly and the design is exactly as the picture depicts it. The Bronco looks a little worn (as he does in the photo), but I bought it for my teen daughter. I notice she has an affinity for new clothing that looks a little pre-worn (like ripped jeans, for example). Since I bought it for her for Christmas, I'm not yet sure on the fit. Anyway, for the lady-NFL fan in your life, this one would be a good choice.
on September 25, 2014
I don't have complaints about the fabric, it's thin but not that thin. The shirt part is stretchier than the sleeves and a really nice color. I sized up to a medium - the shirt is plenty roomy but the sleeves are a little snug. Washed up okay. My big complaint is the logo. I have no idea why they wouldn't have screen printed the logo on the shirt. The logo is stitched on, not very well, and it's also incredibly wrinkled after washing. Not sure if this review goes on all the teams - I got an Eagles shirt - and the logo has little peaks which require you to iron them to get them flat after washing and even then, they turned up while I was wearing it. These logo edges are all just raw fabric and after one washing they are fraying. Also, they chose to leave just a few of the seams raw (where the sleeves attached). There are perfectly nice seams on the rest of the shirt so why they didn't turn those under is beyond me. Also of note - last year I bought my husband an Eagles shirt off Amazon which was the SAME PRICE and was an excellent quality t-shirt, the logo was also applied but it's great quality, he wore it every week all season and it's still looking great this year. The tag in this shirt is the same "NFL team apparel," what a disappointment.
on March 3, 2015
After a football season of wearing this shirt at least once a week, it's held up well...even after all the washing/drying. It fit from the start as expected & hasn't really faded at all. Overall, I really like the look & feel of this shirt. It's one of my favorites. Now, if only the Lions met my expectations!!
on October 31, 2013
The material is great! Fits great! I couldn't be more happy! Shipping time was quick! Great product! I would definitely recommend this shirt to my friends.
on February 15, 2014
I have to say the the women's style of clothing gets made cheaper quality each year while the men's stuff is awesome. I am disappointed as I paid the same price for a men's tshirt and it was better quality. This one is very thin and sheer, won't last long but the color is good. Guess I got what I paid for...
on February 10, 2014
This was exactly what I wanted for Super Bowl Sunday. I bought this for my sister, since she is a Texan fan, and it fit perfect. The material is a bit thin, but not too thin. Enough for a Palm Springs bash.
on January 3, 2014
This shirt is not fitted it is more of a loose fit shirt. I like the material and cut though, girly without being sexy. The logo is stitched on so after the first wash the edges around the logo curled slightly, but I think that goes with the semi-faded vintage look (and I loathe ironing). Ironing would probably fix it, but alas it is at t-shirt and I refuse to iron it. Love it for cooler game days.
on November 22, 2013
Decent shirt for the money. I love the fit. Mine arrived with a small hole in the sleeve and I needed to wear it the next day so I just sewed it myself and it has been fine through several washes. The SF logo on the front is patchy, like its coming off in some areas, but I actually liked it because it made the shirt have more of a vintage feel.
on January 3, 2014
This shirt is great! I really love it. It's incredibly soft, and the colors are very nice (the Broncos logo is bright while the background colors are mild) and has help up well after a handful of washes. The material is a little thin, but since I live in Florida, it's perfect for our mild winters! VERY happy with this purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question