About the 2011 Edition of the NEC®
From the Publisher
- New requirements added that focus on workplace safety, including labeling at subpanels to identify feeder supply source.
- Updated every three years and outlines minimum industry standards for all types of electrical installations.
- New and revised articles, including Revised Article 625 with vital changes covering safe battery charging for plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- Revised wiring requirements and receptacles.
- New installation rules to improve electrical worker safety.