Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Built to harness the power of the next generation console - NHL 15 brings hockey to life the sights, sounds and feel of real NHL action like never before. Every player is affected by real-world physics leading to multiplayer collisions and pileups through 12 Player NHL Collision Physics. NHL 15 welcomes Mike 'Doc' Emrick, Eddie Olczyk and analyst Ray Ferraro providing insight through revolutionary real life visuals all presented in an authentic NBC Sports Broadcast Package. This is the next generation of Hockey.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- True Hockey Physics - For the first time in any sports game, real-world physics affects every player through every on-ice collision with the new 12 Player NHL ® Collision Physics. Completely rebuilt Real Puck Physics result in a more realistic feel to every puck interaction. Everything on the ice, including the ice surface itself, is live which leads to the unpredictable and authentic puck spins, rolls and bounces seen in a real NHL game.
- The Next-Generation Hockey Player - The Next Generation Hockey Player has been rebuilt from the ice up using Authentic Player & Equipment Models which has three distinct layers - the body, equipment, and jersey. Each layer interacts independently, making every contact with the puck or other players even more realistic. Combined with Unprecedented Player Likeness NHL 15 delivers groundbreaking player likeness, emotion and animation.
- Superstar Skill Stick - Now all the tools of an NHL superstar are in your hands. The revolutionary Skill Stick has evolved to give even more control to the player. Protect the puck, receive passes without breaking stride, and discover an arsenal of sweet new dekes, all with an intuitive right stick control scheme that is easy to use but packed with depth.
- NBC Sports Broadcast Package - Witness the sights and sounds of authentic arenas across the National Hockey League, as 9,000 individual crowd models - the most ever in a sports videogame - hang on every play called by an all-new three man commentary team. In addition, a new partnership with NBC Sports brings a world class broadcast package to the game.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The graphics are a nice upgrade on next gen. Players look better and the lighting seems improved.
The new announcers give the game a more genuine feel but it still needs work as its buggy.
The new arena/crowd environment is a big upgrade.
Improved puck physics and skating.
Cons- Lots of them
You cannot create a team
No Online Team Play EASHL
No Winter Classic Mode
No GM Connected Mode
No Shootout Mode
No Live the Life Mode
No be a CHL Pro
No be a NHL Pro
Being drafted in the game is automated by the computer
No drafting players in Be A GM Mode
No fantasy draft in Be A GM Mode
No Be A Legend Mode
No Season Mode
No Tournament Mode
No Playoff Mode
No Battle For The Cup
No Creation Zone
No Edit Team Option
No Edit Player Option
No Customize AI
No Build Your AI
No Create A Play
No Custom Music
No Sim to next shift feature
No Mobile App for Hockey Ultimate Team
No offline seasons in Hockey Ultimate Team
No tournaments in Hockey Ultimate Team
Cannot play a friend in Hockey Ultimate Team
Again this game is not worth full price. Being its the only hockey game on the market I will wait until the price drops
Have owned every NHL game going back many years and my 3 sons (who play NHL daily) all agree - it is a great version and worth it.
A very good game on Xbox one and PS4. A huge gameplay and visual improvement.
Where it falls short is if you are the type of player who liked many of the peripheral features and functions you have gotten used to over the years. They didn't include them in this version. But, the game play still rocks and going back to NHL14 is not possible after seeing how nice this game looks.
Worth the money if you are an NHL game fan.
Where I think EA really messed up was with the PS3 and XBox versions of this game...they basically rebadged NHL14 for those older consoles and called it NHL15 - no really, they did and people are really upset.
Here's a list of things I thought were good with the game.
1. The graphics were amazing. The big name starts like Toews, Kane, Crosby and Stamkos were basically spot on. But I also have some issues that I will mention later.
2. I like how they kept the controls from the last game. It was like putting on a glove.
3. The new color commentating team. Besides Pat and Eddie for the Blackhawks, Doc and Eddie are a fresh breath of air that is much welcomed by all hockey fans.
4. The NBCSN style was a nice touch that gave it more of a real game feel.
And now onto the list of cons.
1. While I praised the graphics and likeness of the big name stars, the lesser known ones like Saad, Shaw, Kruger, Oduya, Crawford and others look like crap. Like straight up crap. They look nothing like they do in real life.
2. While the features that made NHL 14 a good game, the lack of features makes NHL 15 a very mediocre game at best. They stripped down everything to the bare minimum. In Be A Pro, you can't customize your appearance to the extent like 14. You also can't start in the minors. You can sim through the season and they will threaten you with demotions but the worst it does is put you on the bottom line.
3. While I love Doc and Eddie for this game, I wish Doc had more of his enthusiasm.
4. No shoot outs.
5. You can't customize a players equipment
6. You can't create a uniform and a new team like in the previous.
7. Be a GM mode really kind of sucks.
Trust me, I could go on about this game but it makes me sad knowing how much they dropped the ball with it. Trust me, just wait until NHL 16 comes out.