June 5 - 8
Ships from: DealTavern USA Sold by: DealTavern USA
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
84% positive over last 12 months
NHL 19 - PlayStation 4
Purchase options and add-ons
About this item
- Play on outdoor rinks and journey from the ponds to the pros in new game modes
- Compete with and against 200 of the greatest hockey legends to ever hit the ice
- Powered by cutting edge new gameplay technology, experience explosive edge skating
Frequently bought together
In NHL 19, hockey returns to its roots by taking the game to the great outdoors. Play on outdoor rinks and journey from the pond to the pros in new and returning modes. Compete with and against over 200 of the greatest hockey legends, including Wayne Gretzky, all powered by the cutting edge gameplay technology Real Player Motion Tech. RPM Tech delivers explosive edge skating with faster acceleration, and more responsiveness. A new collision physics system also adds bigger, jaw dropping hits.
Introducing World of CHEL, a brand new game hub of new and returning Create A Character modes united under a single reward system. Design your character and progress to earn custom gear, equipment and over 900 new apparel customization options, including lifestyle clothing like hoodies, jackets, winter knits and more. Express yourself with a unique look and personalize your game with brand new player classes and unique player traits that give you the freedom to look, feel and play the way you want.
The Legends Have Arrived
- NHL 19 introduces over 200 legends from multiple eras in hockey’s history. Play with or against the sport’s greatest players, including Wayne Gretzky. NHL 19 also introduces Hero Teams that combine the best players from past and present to create the ultimate fantasy matchups between today’s superstars and yesterday’s legends.
Explosive Edge Skating
- The cutting edge animation gameplay technology, Real Player Motion Tech, comes to EA SPORTS NHL. RPM Tech delivers explosive edge skating, enabling more control, acceleration and responsiveness up and down the ice. RPM Tech combines with brand new physics collision technology that makes jaw dropping hits more life like, varied, and satisfying.
Welcome to The Great Outdoors
- Hockey returns to its roots by taking the game back to ponds. For the first time in franchise history, step onto the pond and compete in the EA SPORTS Hockey League, NHL THREES, Play Now and the brand new modes NHL ONES and Pro Am. In NHL ONES, you and two other players compete in a 1v1v1 free for all gauntlet.
Express Yourself with New Customization
- NHL 19 introduces over 900 all new customization options for your create a character, giving you the freedom to create and express yourself on the ice like never before. For the first time, create a unique look inspired by pond hockey with lifestyle gear and clothing, including hoodies, jackets, parkas, knits and more. NHL 19 gives you the freedom to create and compete as the player you’ve always wanted to be.
The World of CHEL
- World of CHEL is an evolution of the fan favorite EA SPORTS Hockey League that introduces a unified progression and customization system for your create a character across new and returning modes. Now you can earn customization gear and apply unique specialization traits to your character that impact playstyle across the World of CHEL, including NHL THREES Drop in, NHL ONES, Pro Am and EASHL.
Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
As for the game itself, the presentation is pretty great, very modern, a good soundtrack to go with. The features are pretty good as well , I usually stick to Franchise mode though. I like the idea of having to create your own team and going through the expansive draft, alas Vegas Golden Knights. I believe that in NHL18, you could just take Vegas and go through the draft. But this one, you get to bring the NHL to 32 teams.
The gameplay is pretty realistic when it comes to skating, you can see the AI "hustling" to skate, so if you have Chara of Bruins, he takes a while to "hustle" but if you take McDavid, he's flying down the rink. Finally, they fixed that issue.
EASports will have its issues with the games, but that's every game for you though.
I would recommend this.