- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
NHL 20 - Xbox One
Enhance your purchase
- Your favorite NHL stars now look and feel more authentic with new Signature Shots and over 45 new shot types that make every attack a threat
- A new broadcast package delivers all new visuals and commentary to celebrate your biggest plays
- NHL 20 adds three new game modes including eliminator mode, inspired by the winner take all competition in battle royale
- Hockey Ultimate Team introduces a new way to play in Squad Battles, the fan favorite mode from EA SPORTS FIFA that allows you to compete and earn big rewards in offline battles
- New to World of CHEL are CHEL Challenges, weekly in game events across all of your favorite modes that unlock unique customization rewards, character XP and more
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
In EA SPORTS NHL 20, your favorite NHL stars now look and feel more authentic with new Signature Shots and over 45 new shot types that make every attack a threat. A new broadcast package celebrates your biggest plays as you take on all-new game modes, including the new winner-take-all Eliminator mode where you play solo or team up with friends to take down the competition.
2019 Electronic Arts Inc. NHL, National Hockey League, the NHL Shield and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. NHL 2019. All Rights Reserved. Officially Licensed Product of the National Hockey League. National Hockey League Players' Association, NHLPA and the NHLPA logo are trademarks of the NHLPA and are used under license by Electronic Arts Inc. NHLPA. Officially Licensed Product of the NHLPA. All other trademarks, copyrights, and other forms of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Terrible shooting mechanics (I’m a longtime player, nhl10 was smoother on a slap shot)
Boneheaded team defense.
Tiny number of announcer lines- I heard the SAME LINE seven times in a period.
Graphics are good.
The motion is very slow and rigid, it felt like I was playing TechnoBowl.
Ended up giving to a friend who said he hated it too...