Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on July 23, 2013
There are a large number of great moments in the sport on this DVD, from the earliest days of the NHL until the present. It doesn't skip any particular set of years in favor of others, and contains a good mix of different moments. Particular note is the ONLY record not held by Wayne Gretzky: Most total points in a game. Of the 62 possible records for non-goalies, the Great One holds 61. Kudos to the makers for noting this, as it was an impressive performance by the player who holds the record. This is a good hockey fan collection of sweet plays. One item missing: The penalty against goalie Patrick Roy for going past the red line. This was most notable precisely because Roy actually out-deked Wayne Gretzky while skating toward center ice- no mean feat for anyone, let alone a guy in ful goalie pads! Great DVD for any hockey fan- or as a break-in intro for novices.
on July 23, 2013
I gave this to my friend as a birthday present as he just turned 22! The look on his face when he opened the gift bag, was all I needed to know that I'd picked out the right present for him! He couldn't wait to watch it, and was ecstatic! To me there was no better reward then seeing the biggest smile I'd ever seen in my young life! It wasn't about money on this fine occasion. Because making a friend smile is priceless! All in all, one of the greatest gifts I've ever purchased!
I got this as a gift for my nephews when the younger one (5 years old) got a hat trick. They keep this in the car and play it frequently as they travel around going to practices and games. They both love it, have learned from it, and been inspired by it. It's something they can watch repeatedly without being bored.

I told my nephews I was looking forward to wearing their jersey's when they are on a NHL team! Go Hockey Players!
on February 19, 2016
It was a gift .I believe it is fine. Came very quickly and shipped nicely. I am very satisfied.
on November 30, 2013
This movie is great, but it is not really anything i havent seen before or cant look up on youtube, good, but not great... btw i am only 13 and i have heard of and or seen this stuff, mainly because of my dad, but it is still cool.
on January 30, 2016
Good movie. Must have for the collection if you're a hockey buff.
on May 30, 2013
I cried when Gretzky retired! I love this tape! I cherish it and watch it from time to time and try to show it to other hockey enthusiast. The product was in excellent condition and made my day when I got it. Sorry I didn't put my review in much quicker!
on January 16, 2013
I really liked that it wasn't coaches and announcers talking about the players and the sport, but many actual players did the talking, especially Wayne Gretsky. I guess if "The Great One" asks you to participate in a dvd of hockey action, you probably don't turn him down.
on December 12, 2013
I bought this because it was a great deal, and though a bit out-dated, it's a great collage of hockey moments any true fan is sure to appreciate! It's actually kind of worth it!
on December 7, 2013
Everybody likes Gretzky! Good product for anybody who loves hockey. Older folks can recall a better days, and children can do some learning