- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account; 2nd Revised edition edition (January 31, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1784396427
- ISBN-13: 978-1784396428
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,832,620 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2408 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Object-Oriented Design
- #6248 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- #8384 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
NHibernate 4.x Cookbook - Second Edition Paperback – January 31, 2017
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Gunnar Liljas is a software architect with more than 20 years' experience in developing and designing web-based solutions. His focus has been on data-driven content publishing, not only for the Web, but also for automated and on-demand print publishing. Currently, he spends most of his waking hours at the Swedish CRM supplier Revide, where he uses tools such as NHibernate and Redis to create targeted emails, text messages, and campaign web sites based on massive data sources. He's also one of the lead contributors to the NHibernate open source project. In his spare time, Gunnar sings in two classical choirs and often performs with the renowned Norrkoping Symphony Orchestra.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $2.99 (Save 90%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|