- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.5 x 0.9 inches ; 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B007Q2GAMM
- Item model number: F00200D
- Average Customer Review: 43 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #49,089 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
NIBCO 436 Series PVC Pipe Fitting, Adapter, Schedule 40, 1" Slip x NPT Male
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Slip opening on one end and male NPT threads on the other for connecting to pipes with different ends
- PVC for corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal
- Smooth interior finish for reduced friction and material buildup
- Meets specifications ASTM D2466 and D1784 for quality assurance
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Nominal Wall Thickness||40|
|Lower Temperature Rating||40|
|Upper Temperature Rating||140|
|Specification Met||ASTM D2466^ASTM D1784^NSF/ANSI Standard 61^UL Listed 94V-0^NSF U.P. Certified|
|Connector Type||Slip x NPT Male|
|Manufacturer Series Number||436|
|Pressure Rating Class||Not Rated|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The NIBCO 436 schedule 40 adapter pipe fitting is made of PVC and has a slip connection and a male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection. This adapter fitting connects pipes or fittings with different end types, diameters, or materials. It has a female slip opening on one end for sliding over a male unthreaded pipe and male NPT threads on the other end for connecting to a female threaded pipe. The slip end connects to pipes with a smooth bore for enhanced flow, and the NPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This schedule 40 (standard wall) fitting is made of PVC for corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal. It is compatible with schedule 40 PVC pipes and fittings and is suitable for cold-water pressure distribution systems including irrigation, pool and spa, potable water, and chilled water applications. PVC can be connected to other materials such as steel, copper, or cast iron using transition fittings. This fitting provides superior flow to metal because of its smooth interior finish, which reduces friction and inhibits buildup of materials. This fitting meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) D2466 and D1784 specifications for quality assurance.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
NIBCO manufactures flow-control products for construction, industrial, fire protection, and irrigation applications. The company, founded in 1904, is headquartered in Elkhart, IN, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 standards for quality assurance.
Size: 1" | Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?