- Series: Archbishop Iakovos Library of Ecclesiastical and Historical Sources (Book 21)
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Holy Cross Orthodox Press; 1st US - 1st Printing edition (May 13, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0917653483
- ISBN-13: 978-0917653483
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,177,847 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
NICAEA: A Byzantine Capital and Its Praises (Archbishop Iakovos Library of Ecclesiastical and Historical Sources, No. 21) 1st US - 1st Printing Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This would be the perfect book for anyone interested in traveling to ancient Nicaea, modern Iznik. The historical commentary, archaeological details and ancient speeches about the city would all enhance any trip to the city. As well, anyone interested in Byzantine history, especially late Byzantine history, will surely find this book to be a great read and resource.
An excellent and highly recommended book.