NICETOWN Blackout Curtains Panels for Bedroom - Window Treatment Thermal Insulated Solid Grommet Blackout Drapes for Living Room (Set of 2 Panels, 52 by 45 Inch, Grey)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ ELEGANT DESIGN: 2 panels per package. Each Blackout Curtain measures 52" wide x 45" long. The design of silver grommet (1.6 inch inner diameter) creates casual elegance for your house, which makes the curtains easy to install and slide.
- ✅ AMAZING MATERIAL: Super heavy and soft Blackout Curtain Panels are very upmarket. Besides, 85%-99% light blocking, thermal insulated, soundproof, Fade-resistant, energy efficient. Thread trimmed and wrinkle free, both sides are the same color.
- ✅ WISE BUDGET: Protect your furniture and floor exposed to the sun, while still helping you save money on heating and cooling your home. Privacy guaranteen. The greatest benefit is to bring you a good night's sleep, making you full of energy every day.
- ✅ WIDE COMPATIBLITY: Don't bother looking for sheer curtains to match, choosing different styles of voile curtains with white color in NICETOWN store. Such curtain sets provide a more permanent harmonious window dressing, making your home lively.
- ✅ EASY CARE: Good quality finishing will withstand years of use. Machine washable and Wash the water temperature below 86℉. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low temperature ironing. Don’t use sharp things scratching curtains.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NICETOWN BLACKOUT CURTAINS are so much more than just bits and pieces of fabric that are sewn together to prevent sunlight from entering your home, they go beyond that mundane function and provide additional benefits that do not meet the eye instantly.
- Light Blocking Energy Savers. Having the heavy, multi-layered microfiber blackout window curtains or drapes can make a world of a difference in reducing the amount of light that comes in from outside, which has green-conscious consumers excited about investing them as energy-efficient window treatments. A home insulated and remains warmer in wintertime relieves the strain on home heating and reduces 25 percent energy budget at most.
- Sleep Soother n Noise Buffer. It's hard to get babies to take a rest during the day when the sun is streaming brightly through a bedroom window. Blackout curtains encourage the best possible sleep and most comfortable setting for day sleepers and the ones who have trouble falling asleep, by automatically darkening and lowering noise levels.
- Absolute Privacy n Relax. Not only that, but also make your resting zone truly blissful. They would be perfect for any home theater and supply you with enjoyment of watching TV in real darkness.
If you are looking for great and cost-effective ways of re-inventing the look of your home, opt for NICETOWN readymade curtains. They are crafted for the topmost and luxury, coming with the strong grommet ring top for easy installation and smooth sliding over a rod. Each curtain panel is carefully ironed and ready to serve as your window dressing.
Have you decided which color to pick?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These curtains reduced the interstate noise to just a low hum. I was actually able to get some sleep last night.
They also do a decent job of blocking out the light in combination with my existing blinds. They do look pretty decent, the color was accurate to the picture.
-Size: The windows I bought these for are 71" horizontally and 33" vertically. My husband was annoyed that I got them so much bigger than his windows, but I remembered from buying them for my room that the farther it hangs over on the top, bottom and sides, the more blackout effect you get. So, we installed the rod about 6 inches above the window and 6 inches wider on each side. This allows for some overlap so the sun doesn't peek through as much on the sides. Bottom line: I recommend getting them bigger than your window so you have this space.
-Blackout effect: There is still a faint amount of light that shines through. To be fair, the description does say that it "Impedes 85%-99% of light and UV ray (Dark color curtains work better)". My black ones from a different seller don't let any light through (they are more expensive as well). I have read in other reviews, that the lighter the curtain, the more light that comes through. I wanted gray because it's a little more subtle than black and I think they look better in a kids room. I want to just warn you that with these there isn't a solid blackout, it reduces the light by about 90%. I used to work night shift and sleep during the day, which is why I have blackout ones in my room. I wouldn't have been happy with these for myself in those circumstances. Anyway, I wish my husband would've hung the rod higher, nearly at the top of the ceiling. The room is about 90% darker than if I had no curtains though. I'm posting a few pictures so you can see. Keep in mind this is with the gray color. Each color might vary some with how much blackout you get.
-Quality: These are soft and fairly heavy. The rings at the top are good quality and there are no stitching issues. I don't know if the light showing through mine is because of the color or quality though.
Overall, I am happy with how well these have worked for me. My son is now napping 2 hours a day again. They don't completely block the sun like my other set Best Home Fashion Wide Width Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain - Antique Bronze Grommet Top - Black - 100"W x 84"L - (1 Panel) for my sliding glass door window and Best Home Fashion Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtains - Antique Bronze Grommet Top - Black - 52"W x 63"L - (Set of 2 Panels) for my shorter window. Those were a little more expensive though. I went with the Nicetown ones for the price this time. I can finally get some stuff done around the house and he is in a wonderful mood during the evenings. My advice: Get them longer and wider than your window by a bit, hang the rod high and get black if you truly want a blackout effect.
If you're looking for curtains for the same reason I did, here are my recommendations. I turned my sons bed into a toddler bed. I bought him Paw Patrol bedding since it's his favorite. I really emphasized how he was a big boy now. I now lay him down, close the curtains and dim the lights. We read 4 books of his choosing with him laying down getting snuggled in under his blankets. I then set his stop light. This and the curtains were the best purchases ever. It's this light Stoplight Golight Timer, Yellow/Black . You set the timer on top. The light stays red until the time you selected and then it turns green. My son knows that he needs to stay in bed until it turns green. When he wakes up either from a nap or in the morning, he runs to me all excited about how he can get up now that it's green.
I HAVE ONE LITTLE TIP TO SHARE: Long time ago I saw some place that when you hang curtains/drapes to hang them past the frame of the actual window and also above. Most don't do that and its when you find that the sun will sneak past the sides and up at the top.
I know these days you can find all different thickness's of curtain rods and its probably why the "grommets" in these curtains are as large as they are (and they are sizeable) to allow all different size rodes to go through.
Other than that the fabric which is soft but boring to look at there is no real texture to the fabric to break up the solid color.