- Save 50% on NICREW Aquarium Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Aquarium Light 11"-19" offered by NICREW. Enter code LSHJQMNW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on NICREW LCD Digital Fish Aquarium Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by NICREW. Enter code 7W9AU5DQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on NICREW Aquarium Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more NICREW Auqarium Light, 11 to 19 inch offered by NICREW. Enter code BW4WOQN9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
NICREW LED Aquarium Light, Fish Tank Light with Extendable Brackets, White and Blue LEDs
|Sale:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (28%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Super bright, energy efficient and long lasting LEDs to produce amazing shimmer to your aquarium.
- Adjustable metal brackets to fit aquarium tank from 11 inches to 19 inches. Fits for fish tank thickness not more than 1/2 inch(12 mm).
- Light Fixture: 11 in L x 4 in W, Hood w/ Brackets Extend: 19 in L x 4 in W.
- Two lighting modes: White & Blue LEDs for daylight and Blue LEDs for nightlight.
- One-Year Limited Warranty. Please use over a glass or clear plastic canopy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you have a fish-only aquarium without or with several photosynthetic organisms (plants or corals), there is usually little need to invest in anything more than a standard aquarium lighting which costs an affordable price. Nicrew LED lights are very popular in the hobby because it not only inexpensive but also meets most of the basic requirements of a freshwater/saltwater tank for the main purpose of keeping fish.
Two lighting mode
- Lunar LED(6LED blue light mode) provide energy efficient light that replicates the moon light cycle.
- Daylight LED(30 white LED + 6LED blue light mode) provide brighter output than typical single fluorescent bulb.
Model: 11" (ZJL-40A)
Fits for Aquarium Size: 11"- 19" Aquarium
LED Quantity: 36 LEDs (30 White + 6 Blue)
Cable Length: 4.7 Ft.
Adapter Power Input:100-240V 50/60 Hz Output:20V 0.5A
Dimension (not include bracket): 11"L x 4"W x 3/4"H
Dimension (include bracket): 13"L x 4"W x 2"H
What’s in the box
- 1 x LED Aquarium Light
- 2 x Extendable Brackets
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x User's manual
- This appliance was designed for use over a glass aquarium cover or acrylic top. DO NOT USE OVER “OPEN” WATER.
- Before you add a new lighting to your tank, it is recommended that you do several water changes to try and reduce the amount of nutrients in the water.
- The recommended lighting time is 8-10 hours.
High Quality LEDs
Super bright white LEDs and blue LEDs come together in an amazingly sleek fixture thats dialed-in for freshwater aquatic environments like nothing before.
Adjustable Mounting Legs
The adjustable mounting legs allow for flexibility in fitting the length of aquarium.This system also makes adding multiple fixtures a snap.
Nicrew LED Strip Lights
Provide the ultimate opportunity to create a realistic underwater home-aquarium environment. A fixture that was engineered for freshwater aquarium.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
Note: For most of you who have fish tanks that are 20 inches in length, please do not buy the 11-19" version because the LED light will be too small and short. I got the 20-27" and it fits on both my fish tanks.
LED Aquarium Hood Lighting Fish Tank Light for Freshwater and Saltwater, Blue and White Light
My standard 10 gallon tank's hood finally crapped out on me. It was your standard 15W, 18" T-8 fluorescent light hood which served me well for over 20 years. But now was an opportunity to upgrade. I do grow easy low light plants in my tanks so I wanted to upgrade to LEDs but also needed to make sure the light was at least equal in brightness to a standard 15W T-8, which is roughly 800 lumens. This light is noticeably brighter with a very natural sunlight look (I was worried it would be too blue looking but it isn't). I tend to buy 5000K lamps and find ones upwards of 6500L+ to be much too blue for my liking. This hood appears very much in the 5000K to 6000K region I prefer so very happy there.
A standard 10 gallon is about 20 inches long, so one might think the smaller version, the 11-19" model is just right. And if you don't group any live plants that model is probably going to be perfect for most people. But if you have any ideas of growing any sort of live plants, then I would strongly suggest the 20-27" model is the way to go. It fits a standard 10-gallon tank perfectly, stretching across the entire length and still a enough room on each side for the legs to sit on the tank edges.
This particular tanks is neither heated (I keep common guppies in it which do well in cool tanks) nor does it house any fish known to be jumpers. So with this new light I opted to remove the entire hood and am running the light over open water (I have a 30 gallon I have run this way for years without issue). However if you have a full hood with the removable light strip on it (fairly standard), you can use this light with the hood. You just position it over the glass strip where the old strip light used to sit. It does sit a few inches over the glass so I think too much light is lost to the room rather than directed down, but it will work fine if you need to keep heat or jumpers in the tank.
Attached photos are to show 1) how well the light fits over a standard 10-gallon (using no glass or hood), 2) How nice the light looks in my planted tank (yes the java moss needs to be thinned out a LOT) 3) how the feet of this light sit on the plastic trim piece of a standard glass aquarium, and 4) how high above the water/hood/glass the light will sit.
One thing to keep in mind is that if you use this over a glass top, a lot of light is likely to be reflected up into the room making for a brighter room that just what a lit tank would normally add.
I would definitely buy again.
My tank is oddly shaped with a bow front, maybe 40 gallons. And yes, you can see there are way too many fish in there, they keep having babies.
Most recent customer reviews
Works well with timer.
Dim is like "black light " don't think the fish like it.