Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Size: 12.5 D(M) US|Color: White / Metallic Silver / Midnight Navy|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,829 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,050 reviews
on July 10, 2017
I have bought 3 pair of these since MY NEPHEW has HUGE FEET... the ONLY problem is the LACING around the toe area... all three pairs came undone... I had to take them to a shoe repair each time... This latest pair I SUPER GLUED the stitching and it's holding better. He is only 15 and wears a 13 4XE.... this is a great shoe but remember to buy that super glue!
on August 31, 2017
The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn ...I have two pairs in black and also in white. I've been wearing this model for over 5 years and it just can't be beat. In a couple of rare situations the shoes developed an annoying squeak after a few months and I chose to give them away to someone who could use them. I still ordered another pair
on April 20, 2017
As soon as I received them, I put them on. I was absolutely amazed. They fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable. I kept them on for a full
9 hours and they still felt good. Very good foot support. Overall, an absolute thumbs up to Nike. I do highly recommend both the shoe and the supplier.
on March 15, 2015
I have another pair of these Nike's in the exact same size (12D) and they are much wider. Beware sizing is narrow! These pinch my small toe on each shoe, other than that they are comfortable. I didn't notice the pinching when I tried them on and walked around the house on carpet. This issue didn't come up until after I had worn them out shopping and had been walking in them on a hard surface. Otherwise I would have returned them. I'm hoping to stretch them out by wearing them a few times with thick socks, if not I'll be out $55.
on April 20, 2017
My second pair.
Probably the best fitting shoes, for my feet, that I have worn since the old days
when we would wear our new boots in the water to soak, then wear them dry.
Great arch support. I wear them every day.

Minus one star for durability and non ease of cleaning.

I will keep buying them until there is something better.
on March 18, 2017
Very well made and comfortable to wear. I use these as casual and workout wear. It's been a few years since I've worn Nike shoes and these did not disappoint. I would highly recommend this model of footwear as the price is reasonable and they seem to be well made.
on June 30, 2017
First pair of Nikes. Pretty comfortable, well-cushioned walking shoe- though the ankle-level supports take some getting used to, as I have normally worn New Balance shoes for years. The "shoe last" has a different fit/feel compared to New Balance, so they cradle the foot differently. Not as "breathable as expected either (feet sweat a little more than with other walking shoes in the past. Good soles. Seem like they will last for a while.
on March 30, 2015
My son wears a 15 4E, these fit him perfectly! He loves these shoes! He says they're very comfy and he could wear them all day long! Great buy!!! Thank God I found these! its so hard to find good looking comfortable shoes in his size! Which I never understood, being that athletes that are paid to advertise shoes like Nike have huge feet! And yet trying to find shoe sizes for true athletic feet are next to impossible!
on June 12, 2017
I'm very Familiar with the Nike Air Monarch line, been wearing them for over a decade. Needed an all black pair this time. Love the fit and comfort, although as a line they can be a bit squeaky. So far though this latest pair has not exhibited that annoyance.
on June 21, 2017
This isn't about the seller as the seller shipped quickly and product was as described. This is about the Nike Monarch shoes. I won't ever buy a pair of Nike's shoes again. Squeaking only took two months of steady wearing to begin. Comfortable yes but that's it. Maybe if I was a buck fourty they wouldn't squeak but I wouldn't count on it. Never again. New Balance or Addias from now on. You've been warned.