NIKE Left Hand SQ Machspeed Driver (10.5 Degree,Stiff, Left, Carbon Fiber)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Speed = Distance: Comprehensive aerodynamic engineering moves air faster across the sole, over the crown and around the skirt for incremental swing speed advances
- Square Stability = Forgiveness: By moving weight out and into the corners, Tour proven square technology delivers more stability at impact and more forgiveness on the box
- STR8-FIT Adjustability: Eight face angle options make it easy to dramatically correct your shot
- Ultra Light Wide Body 55 gram carbon fiber shaft design
- Designed to optimize aerodynamics throughout the swing and deliver more clubhead speed
Customers also shopped for
NIKE GD1323-001-S Left Hand SQ Machspeed Driver 10.5 gives you the speed and distance you need. The SQ Machspeed Driver is designed to optimize aerodynamics throughout the entire swing path, generating higher potential club head speeds than any previous Nike driver. Combined with STR8-FIT adjustable face-angle technology, the result is maximum club speed and maximum energy delivered to the ball for explosive distance, stability and control. The greater club speed equals greater distance. Comprehensive aerodynamic engineering moves air faster across the sole, over the crown and around the skirt for incremental swing speed advances. By moving weight out and into the corners, Tour proven square technology delivers more stability at impact and more forgiveness on the tee box. The STR8-Fit design allows for eight face angle options (2-degrees open to 2-degrees closed) making it easier for players to dramatically correct their shot shape. The shaft features UST's Patented AXIVCore Technology, with an ultra light wide body 55 gram design. Engineered into the interior of the shaft, AXIVCore material increases the shafts "hoop" strength, providing a stable environment at impact and making it easier to swing the club head faster. Specs: Length - 45.75-Inches; Lie - 61.5 Degrees; Size - 460cc; Swing weight - D4.Degree
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The only reason I didn't give this driver 5 stars is because of the ridiculous sound it makes when you hit the ball. Once you get past that though, this is a fantastic club
Long story short I got this guy and tested it on a range a few times when I got it. It's nice using a mens club!! ha
The stiffness is just right for me and has helped improve my swing already. Other reviewers are right when they say the sound is a little off. My buddy and I compared it to a Demarini composite baseball bat. But hey, even on the range the sound will turn heads, especially when the ball starts to sail.
I bought this used and it came in great condition, hopefully it holds up in the long run.