|Price:||$80.99 - $239.83|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Beveled heel optimizes initial touchdown and transition.
- Engineered mesh and partial bootie provide a supportive feel.
- Bottom eyelet has been moved up to open up the forefoot flex zone and provide an optimal fit.
- Heel collar has been engineered to rake away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Men's Running Shoe has been re-imagined to look as fast as it feels. A full-length Zoom Air unit and beveled heel work together for optimal responsiveness, while engineered mesh and Flywire cables lock you down for speed.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07CZQ8VN1
- Item model number: Air Zoom Pegasus 35
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 10, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 62 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fit is a bit funky... I buy the Pegasus 1/2 size larger, and it was always a good fit. I find that the new upper design results in a lower profile of the shoe, so people with a high instep (like me) may feel a bit of a pressure there. I managed to find a way of tying my shoelaces that would minimize that, but with the previous iterations of these shoes I didn't need to think about it at all.