|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$51.52 - $322.78 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Zoom Air located in the forefoot consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning
- Phylon Wedge is a midsole foam piece in the heel for lightweight, resilient cushioning
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take your run to all new heights with the Nike Zoom Fly 2. With a dual-density foam midsole, this versatile shoe provides mild support from overpronation, with enough cushioning for daily training or speedwork..
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00Y2PTGFO
- Item model number: 827115-044
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only 11grams/shoe heavier as well.