|Price:||$39.98 - $526.72 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Mesh/Phylon Foam
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Mesh upper for optimal breathability
- Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Rubber outsole offers excellent traction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Minimal in design, Men's NIKE Revolution 3 Running Shoe is made of lightweight, single-layer mesh and minimal no-sew overlays and soft foam beneath the foot for revolutionary comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N7XW7LN
- Item model number: 819300/819301
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They were a little longer than expected but not too long and plenty wide. I think they fit good on me. One thing I did not think was as good as usual was the insole support. There is practically none.
The shoe strings are regular thin shoe strings like you would find on a men's dress shoe... I hate them and they will be replaced but that does not mean the shoe is bad... Just kinda wondering what NIKE was thinking when they made this shoe.
All said the shoes are nice but not NIKE's usual quality and a bit over priced when taking quality into consideration. I won't return them but probably won't buy another pair.
Get them before they are gone as they are hard to find.
I've been wearing one Revolution or another for over 5 years. I once made the mistake of buying a different style of Nike's, and they were terrible.
This version has a good sole. Especially has a thick heel, which the other pair lacked, making it terrible for lots of walking. If the heel is too short, it will absolutely strain your ankles. I'm a university student and work in a lab, so I'm constantly standing or walking during the day. These are very comfortable, they fit as expected and aren't too narrow. I don't know how to describe the comfort except to say I don't even notice them, so they certainly aren't uncomfortable.
Too be fair, they are just shoes, and they breathe really well, but they are not even slightly water proof. Usually a pair like this only last me a year, so I wish they were not $60, especially in my size (13), especially since they are an older version, on Amazon, and they don't last very long.
I guess you have to sacrifice some durability for the comfort factor. I'll be keeping an eye on the price here, just to buy a second pair on sale for when my current ones wear out.