$28.95 - $144.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole offers durable traction.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Minimal in design, men's NIKE revolution 4 running shoe is made of lightweight, single-layer mesh for breathability and soft foam beneath the foot for revolutionary comfort and responsiveness.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07C9QFML8
- Item model number: 908988
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 18, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The design of the bottom of the shoe. Now only do I think the design is awful, but it feels like the front of your feet is way too high off the ground.
2) The squeaking of the shoe. The shoe seems to be squeaking every time I take a step. I thought it was a new shoe problem, but it's still there after wearing it intensively for a week.
1. I bought a size larger than I normally wear - it's still too small. If I wear them longer than an hour - I get blisters on the toes of both feet, and
2. Both soles have separated from the bottom of the sneaks.
This is pure junk, and Amazon says too late to return.
George H. Lutz
I was mildly annoyed at first, but figured that the sound would subside after a week or so of regular use. Nope. Every single step I take sounds like I've attached a man in a latex suit to each foot and with each step, he squeaks. Yearning to be released from his pedal prison.
Most recent customer reviews
The downside to this shoe is the left shoe squeakes when I step with the left