$27.73 - $205.15
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Synthetic and textile strap
- Foam sole
- Soft synthetic strap moves naturally with your foot
- Solarsoft foam footbed provides a plush feel underfoot
- Injected Phylon foam midsole is lightweight and durable
- Wavy outsole flex grooves let your foot move naturally
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Men's NIKE Kawa Slide Sandal features a soft synthetic strap that conforms to the natural movement of your foot. Its cushioned platform combines plush foam underfoot with lightweight outsole foam for durable wear.
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07649ZYSK
- Item model number: 832646
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use my Solarsoft Slides as comfy house slippers usually. I also take them with me when I travel, which is fairly often (great airplane slippers). Someday, they'll wear out. The Solarsoft Slides are now discontinued, and prices range from very expensive, to quite ridiculous.
On the other hand, these can be had for about $20 bucks, and are almost as good for my intended use. They aren't as squishy (comfy) as the Solarsoft Slides, but they're still pretty flexible. I think these Kawa Slide Sandals are more versatile, and better suited for indoor/outdoor use. Very happy to have found these. I think the value is excellent, unlike most slide sandals from the big brands.
Stay away from these!!! Got the replacement pair when we returned from vacation April 30 and in less then two weeks the same thing happened, but the entire top part of the slide came off this time. What are the chances of two pairs of Nike’s falling apart in less then a weeks worth of wearing them? Not cool! These had to be held on by tape so they could be worn to get home from school!
When I first got them, I thought they were too small for me, but that's only because the last pair of sandals I had were HUGE and I got used to them.
I have no complaints, I will definitely buy them again if I need to!