$39.99 - $99.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Asymmetrical upper design for targeted ventilation and support.
- Breathe Tech construction on the lateral side upper fuses foam and mesh.
- Synthetic leather wraps the medial side upper for a secure fit.
- Lightweight Phylon foam in the midsole is pressure mapped for comfortable ride.
- Phylite midsole is durable enough to double as an outsole.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The minimal design of the Nike Flex Run 2015 Women's Running Shoe wraps your foot in maximum comfort. From the breathable upper to the Nike Flex tooling, you get the best of both worlds with instinctive movement and soft cushioning.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00U0FZNTI
- Item model number: 709021-009
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 25, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- They have a TON of padding and support. Would probably make a great walking shoe.
- The color is nice!
- They have a ridiculous amount of cushion! I personally prefer a lot less cushion and a lot lighter shoe to run in. These feel like they weigh a ton on your feel and there is no way I'd run in them.
- These shoes are enormous! I usually wear a size 8.5 in casual shoes. This is the first time that I've purchased Nikes & after reading the reviews, I decided to buy a 1/2 size up, like I do my Sauconys. I should have ordered a size 8.
Pictured: My (well worn) Saucony Kinvara size 9s that comfortably fit someone who wears between an 8.5 & size 9 shoe - next to a size 9 Nike 2015 Flex RN. I should have snapped a shot of the side profile comparison before sending back - the Nike also are about an inch taller than the Kinvaras.