$54.95 - $179.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- Flywire in the mesh uppers provides forefoot lockdown
- Comfort collar provides ideal heel fit
- Flex outsoles offer enhanced flexibility and traction
- Phylon carrier for stable yet flexible platform
- Soft foam core for lightweight comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Tackle your workout like a champion in the updated Nike® Women’s Flex Supreme TR 4 training shoe. Flex technology built into the shoe allows your foot to move naturally, ensuring your stay flexibly and comfortable. An adaptive midfoot strap offers supreme midfoot support, giving you a locked-down fit and feel. Hexagonal flex grooves enhance mobility, while the rubber outriggers increase lateral stability and overall support during wear.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01AYD4JAO
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 1, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pink is even pinker than shown and the light gray is over the very bright pink so it isn't as gray as shown in the picture. It makes the shoe a bit overwhelming. Also two grommets on each shoe is dark. I'm not referring to the dark grommets closer to the toe as shown in the photo, I'm talking about two grommets up at the top of of the laces (opposite side of side shown in photo). I thought it was faulty at first until I noticed they were on the same side of each shoe. Kind of odd and not pictured.
Overall, they are very comfortable shoes which is why I am keeping them...even if you can see me coming from a mile away.