- Rubber sole
- Flywire cables in the forefoot integrate with the laces for a dynamic fit
- Anatomically-placed foam pods on either side of the inner heel provide comfort and prevent heel slippage
- Hexagonal pattern is hot-knife cut into the outsole enhancing flexibility and 360-degree movement for a variety of training activities
- Dual-density foam is fused together to provide customized cushioning where you need it most
- The upper layer offers soft, comfortable support while the lower layer, which also doubles as an outsole, provides durable cushioning
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Designed to meet all of your training demands, the Women's NIKE Flex Supreme TR 5 Training Shoe combines lightweight breathability with an ultra-flexible outsole that moves with your foot. The minimal design provides support, lockdown and flexibility only where you need it most. Lightweight mesh upper delivers breathable flexibility with zero distractions.
- Department : Womens
- Manufacturer : Nike
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 7 x 5 inches
- ASIN : B01FVNCA1W
- Item model number : 852467
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : December 28, 2016
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've never had to return a pair of sneakers because they were too narrow. Vans is the only other casual shoe manufacturer whose shoes are simply to narrow for my foot.
First issue: they look and feel very very cheap. Both the soles and the upper material all look and feel very low quality. Even the fit (not including the next paragraph) made my feet look oddly wide and lumpy.
The second issue was the deal breaker. I ordered a size 7.5. Each shoe was labeled a size 7.5. The left shoe fit perfectly but the right shoe was significantly smaller! At first these shoes had me questioning the size of my own feet. Of course everyone has one foot slightly larger than the other. But this was a bigger difference than even a half size. After measuring and confirming that my feet are within a quarter cm of each other, and upon further examination of the shoes, I determined the shoes were in fact different lengths.
My recommendation: do NOT order this product. Either Nike is seriously slacking or these are knock-off Nike's. My next step will be to return these shoes and go to a store in person to try on my next pair of cross trainers.
Top international reviews
Aber sind super zutragen und gemütlich.
Passen wie erwartet, eien Nummer größer, wäre bestimmt auch gut, mit dickeren Socken... aber weiß ziehe ich bei Schnee eh nicht an.
Würde ihn aber auf jeden Fall weiter empfehlen
It’s really awesome in one word...