Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "NIKON MC30 Remote Cable Release -31.5 inches" and save 74% off the $69.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Repairing electronics can cost as much as buying them new. With SquareTrade, you're covered
- Protect your device today, enjoy it for years with peace of mind
- Covers: drops, spills, accidents, liquid damage, plus mechanical and electrical failures during normal use
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
NIKON MC30 Remote Cable Release -31.5 inches
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Allows remote firing of a camera with trigger-lock function by keeping the shutter release button depressed.
- Allows for remote firing of a camera with trigger-lock function by keeping the shutter release button depressed (for Bulb shooting).
- Two and a half ft. in length remote trigger release.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nikon MC%2D30 Remote cord%2E Designed for cameras equipped with 10%2Dpin remote terminal%2E Recommended for preventing camera shake during close%2Dup photography%2E 32%22 long%2E
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I wanted to use it again, it would only work intermittently.
The next time it didn't work at all!
So.....I bit the bullet and bought the Nikon MC30 cable release. More expensive, but surprise of surprises, it has not failed me yet!
It has worked each and every time I've needed it.
Proof positive yet again, if you spend a lot of money on your camera and lenses, why skimp on the small accessories.
I would highly reccommend this cable release to everyone who wants a dependable accessory for their Nikon camera.
My only complaints are to echo what has been said in earlier reviews; for upwards of $50, the cord should really be longer.
1 - Cost. Though Nikon products are expensive, they're usually worth it.
2 - Connection. The MC30 is a nuisance to thread on the body (currently, my D700). This may in part be due to the location on the body, but a longer connecting piece and larger knob would be in order. It is particularly difficult in cold weather when your fingers are freezing.
3 - Durability. The cord separated from the connecting portion - perhaps due to 2 above.
On the positive side, the MC30 works and doesn't require batteries. I just expected it to last more than a few uses.
Most recent customer reviews
In the end, I decided that I was better off paying a little bit extra and...Read more