Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NINESTARS DZT-42-1 The Original Touchless Automatic Motion Sensor Trash Can, 11.1 Gal. / 40 L., Stainless Steel
|Sale:||$58.41 + $9.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$21.59 (27%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Seals odor in and eliminates cross-contamination of germs with touch-free operation.
- Anti-fingerprint commercial grade stainless steel, best for office, living room and bedroom
- Features a garbage bag ring to keep the bag hidden from public view for a neat and clean appearance
- Water resistant infrared motion sensor detects motion within inches of sensor range
- Measures 14.6-inch D by 10.4-inch W by 27.0-inch H; 8.0 pounds; 1-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This 11.1-Gal Stainless Steel Touchless Trash can is designed and engineered by Nine Stars, the world's first legal patent holder. With its designed shape, it will be a good fit in the kitchen, pantry room, living room, bedroom, dorm room or children's room. This durable trash can uses the most advance sensor technology can be found in all Nine Stars Trash cans. As your hand or debris within ten inches and 130° angle from the infrared sensor, the lid will automatically open. The lid will remain open if debris or hand remains within the range of the infrared sensor. Three seconds after your hand moves away from the lid, it closes automatically. Power lasts up to 6 months in normal daily usage. Requires four D-size batteries (not included). Includes a garbage bag ring to keep the bag hidden from public view for a neat and clean appearance.
Compare to similar items
This item NINESTARS DZT-42-1 The Original Touchless Automatic Motion Sensor Trash Can, 11.1 Gal. / 40 L., Stainless Steel
|Shipping||$9.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||UnbeatableSale, Inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Disccount store||Amazon.com|
|Capacity||11.1 gallons||13 gallons||2.1 gallons||50 liters||13 gallons||14 gallons|
|Item Dimensions||10.4 x 14.6 x 27 in||10.8 x 12.8 x 27.9 in||16.5 x 11.34 x 28.6 in||14.76 x 9.84 x 24.57 in||11.4 x 25.3 x 16.1 in||11 x 13 x 31 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel And Abs Plastic||Stainless Steel||Metal||Stainless Steel||Metal|
Top customer reviews
The materiel is so thin that top of the trash can when pushed back on pops up and no longer fits the bottom, and you will play havoc bending the rim at the top of the container to make it fit and work again its that thin and cheaply made.
If the trash cans body were thicker or had an actual insert (pail) whiten it that houses the bag this would not happen as the thin outer wall of this trash can would never come in contact with the bag at all.
I asked the seller for a replacement of the lower body and plastic locking ring that fits the circumference, and all they replaced was the ring, luckily for me after several days of trying, I was able to bend it back into place, so now the upper lid does not pop up and stays put after changing the bag, but we are forced to not fully fill the trash bag for fear of bending the outer wall again.
1) about 6mos. ago, the batteries in the sensor-activated lid died & so we replaced them; the lid never worked properly again - it opened and closed sporadically as if ghosts were moving in front of it & then it died altogether; we continued to use it, however, because at least it was a receptacle for trash; and
2) last week when we were removing trash, we noticed an odor & liquid on the floor beneath the trashcan - the bag inside the trash can had torn (bummer, but usually no biggie) & the trash can itself was leaking liquid - it's not liquid-tight. We didn't dump full cans of soda or anything into the trash can & we replace the bags in this particular trash can (it was used for compost, so every 2-3 days max) regularly.
Bottom Line - lid funcitionality died within 6mos & after 11 mos we noticed the can itself is not watertight... bye-bye.