Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Length: Cable|Color: Black (1 Pack)|Change

Showing 1-10 of 331 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 346 reviews
on January 26, 2015
Yes, the standard audio video cable for my GameCube was just what I needed to connect to a personal plasma television.
on July 27, 2016
Nice product and good provider.
on February 8, 2016
It didn't work the video would not come through
on November 16, 2014
Items arrived super fast. I wasnt sure if they would work as they didnt appear to be official AV cords. But after testing both on an N64, a Gamecube, and a SNES, I have to say these cords performed perfectly.

No they do not output to HD, but when your playing on these kind of older systems you cant expect them to without paying for an official nintendo cord that is no longer made and can be extremely costly to obtain.

If you have a system that is having AV output issues due to the cord, these replacement cords will work wonderfully
on December 8, 2015
I bought this and it came in early but it doesn't work at all. I even switched the cable selections and my tv channels but nothing therefore I would like my money back for this lousy Nintendo 64 av cable
review image
on August 29, 2013
It will work, but it's a third party cord. I get screen static when I play, which is incredibly irritating when I'm trying to play some classics like SoA Legends, which is not available on any other platform.
on January 19, 2013
This cable was bad from the get go, it looks like the cable in the picture, but extremely light and flimsy. Upon noticing that i had white snow marks throughout my game I took a closer look, and found out why this cable is so light and flimsy. They saved on costs by routing the sound through the video jack making the interference. Try hooking this cable without the white or red rca jacks. What do you know, we still have sound and crappy video [note you should only have video without sound if you hook up the yellow jack only]. Shoddy workmanship if you ask me. Take it from me if the cable you are trying to place in the gamecube end doesn't have 12 contact points inside do not buy return immediately!
on July 6, 2016
Didn't realize why the quality of my picture was so bad or why the screen kept shimmering when playing my cube until recently. Should have read the reviews before I bought. I have already bought a second, better quality, one. Buyer beware.
on March 5, 2014
From the moment I plugged these cables in to my gamecube, something was very clearly wrong. There was a massive bar of static, slowly scrolling vertically up the screen. The picture was entirely obscured, and at no point worked. Then, two days later, the wire sleeve broke, exposing the wiring beneath. This is without a doubt, the second most disappointing purchase I've ever made on Amazon.
on April 11, 2014
The cable is just like the image. It works with my GCN console and TV, but it does have a slight static problem. While noticeable - especially on darker pictures - the distortion isn't a dealbreaker, especially since this cable is my best option at the moment. I can make do until I am able to get another one.