Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 8, 2015
I bought this and it came in early but it doesn't work at all. I even switched the cable selections and my tv channels but nothing therefore I would like my money back for this lousy Nintendo 64 av cable
review image
on May 29, 2017
I was super hesitant in buying this since sometimes trusting these products go horribly wrong however I'm glad I did try it! Now I can play my Gamecube in color rather than black and white! Once my new memory card comes in my life will be complete!
on June 5, 2017
works great and cost less than any local places. really saved my ass with this one
on September 1, 2016
Cheap cable, decent quality. I'm not expecting this cable to survive a bunch of junior high smash bros players, but for a gc in a cabinet this will serve you well.
on July 6, 2016
Didn't realize why the quality of my picture was so bad or why the screen kept shimmering when playing my cube until recently. Should have read the reviews before I bought. I have already bought a second, better quality, one. Buyer beware.
on October 11, 2013
This is a really nice product in that you can finally play your old consoles on your HDTV. However, the quality is incredibly poor and only works some of the time that you turn on your console. you could be having a great time, playing your N64 or SNES and pop out that game to play another to be greeted by "no signal". it's incredibly infuriating most of the time and you'll wonder if you have it plugged in right. I know the first day i had it and it took me hours plugging it in multiple ways and in different consoles before I gave up, and the next day I tried it and it worked fine. Overall it's great that you can play your games, but if you spend a bit more money your sure to have a much finer experience
on February 28, 2017
Works
on July 27, 2016
Nice product and good provider.
on August 1, 2015
I felt rejuvenated to play my Gamecube again and sadly I couldn't find my audio video cable! Found this one on Amazon and it definitely is a great product. I read through some reviews saying that it broke easily, or it doesn't work. I don't know if I was lucky or something but my cable is definitely in 100% working condition. Been playing Super Smash Bros. Melee again and it feels great! 5 stars~
on October 20, 2016
I used this thing about 5-6 times and one of the prongs broke off in my tv. I had to dismantle the tv in order to get it out. Unlike what is shown in the picture; the inside wasn't metal. It was filled with what looked like pencil eraser. I wouldn't buy this again.