|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$12.99 - $16.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Soft sherpa lining in hat and mitten
- Micro fleece shell; soft sherpa lining
- Velcro chin strap and hanging tassle on hat
- Elastic on mitten wrist
- For infant sizes up to 18 months the mittens do not have thumbs; larger size mittens have thumbs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
N'Ice Caps Little Girls and Baby soft sherpa lined micro fleece pilot hat and mitten set will be sure to keep your child warm and comfortable this winter! Very soft and comfortable. Has velcro chin strap on hat, hanging tassel, and soft sherpa lining for added warmth and comfort. Elastic on mitten wrist and velcro chin straps for easy on wear and a secure fit. Several color options: Neon Pink, Dark Purple, Pink, Fuchsia, Turquoise, Light Purple, Fuchsia with Embossed Chevron Print, Black with Embossed Chevron Print. 4 sizes to choose from: 3-6 months, 6-18 months, 2-3yrs, 4-7yrs. For sizes 3-6 months and 6-18 months, the mittens do not have thumbs. For larger sizes 2-3yrs and 4-7yrs, the mittens have thumbs. Tested and approved as per CPSIA standards.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 5 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01IUJIPN6
- Item model number: 2753-SH
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 21, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update... not as warm as they appear. I live in Alabama. It is winter. It dropped just to freezing tonight at the Christmas parade. My daughters hands were red and ice cold when I removed the mittens... :( Very disappointed It was as if she weren't wearing anything on her hands at all.
I like these hats, the second layer of fleece (the contrast lining) should make them warmer than the fleece hats I've been seeing for sale elsewhere. Helps me to justify the slightly higher cost.
I knocked off a star for two reasons:
• the fucsia color was not as intense as pictured, so didn't match my girl's coat. Though, the turquoise was exactly as pictured.
• I wish the mittens had a grippy palm to make wearing them on the playground more practical. Luckily, I had some grippy fabric left from a footed PJ repair, so I added my own.
I do wish there was a matching scarf available in the bigger kids' sizes, too!
Overall, a nice set. I would order again...