|Fits as expected||
$12.99 - $13.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Reversible 2 color and 3 sizes in one hat
- Elastic adjustable draw cord allows for hat to fit 3 size ranges
- 2 ply cotton twill with side air holes
- Top stitched brim, brass river hole for ties to slide back and forth
- Elastic shoe string ties are adjustable, older sizes have snaps on ties, younger have no snaps
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
N'Ice Caps Kids Reversible Adjustable Cotton Twill Aussie Sun Protection Hat will be sure to keep your child comfortable and protected from the sun this summer! The hat features an adjustable, elastic string tie draw cord with a lock in the back to allow adjusting up and down to fit multiple different sizes within each recommended age range. The hat has a long brim and provides great sun protection in the front and back. The hat is easy to pack and is intended for outdoors activities including hiking and camping. The hats come in several different reversible colors for boys and girls.
Sizes recommendations and product dimensions (Dimensions indicated in circumference of hat):
* 50cm (19.7 inches) recommended for 6-18 months;
* 52cm (20.5 inches) recommended fits 18-36 months;
* 54cm (21.25 inches) recommended for 3-4 years;
* 56cm (22.0 inches) recommended for 4-6 years;
* 58cm (22.75 inches) recommended for 6-10 years
* 60cm (23.5") recommended for teenagers
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 6 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01IUJIDRE
- Item model number: 402
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 21, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 413 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One problem with it is that the snaps at the end of the ties are very difficult to close, may it was just the one I got, but I am taking off one star because of it.
We bought the 3-4 yr old size for our 4 yr-old since he has a smaller head and I didn't want it too loose. The hat was fine around his head, we were able to tighten it with the elastic strap. However, the hat is not very deep. Only about 2 3/4" deep. The brim was only about 2 1/4" wide, not wide enough to shade most of his neck (he hunched his shoulders in the picture).
Lastly, we have a larger size of this same hat for an older daughter and it has some nice snaps on the end of each chin strap so you can adjust the length (you can see these in many of the product pictures). This smaller hat (54cm) only had plastic aglets and a little knot on each strap. We made it work but it was disappointing not to have to same quality as the larger hats.