Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NJOY NPRO Starter Kit
Your Garage Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick New Salon & Spa Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Emmys GNO Shop Now STEM

on May 10, 2009
I was using the carts that come with this. They are terrible. The e-cig works great if you drip your own liquid. I find that I use 2 carts a day. The battery lasts a day or two, but since there are two batteries, one is always in the charger. The amount of smoke is fantastic and I've been told on several occasions to put my cig out. There are plenty of companies to buy juice from. I personally by from Totally Wicked. I'm using 36mg Malboro and haven't smoked a regular cig since 5/4 and I was a pack a day smoker. If you want tons of info go to [...] These are people who mostly only "vape" Great site to do research, but I would recommend ths product. Of course, this is my only e-cig so I have nothing to compare it to but for me it works great.
on May 7, 2009
Initially the products in the starter pack would not hold a charge. Since Apollo (vendor) didn't respond, I contacted NPRO and they sent me replacement parts. Now that it's supposedly working as intended, I'm not happy with the erratic performance of the NPRO cigarette - often I get no smoke, and I'm going through cartridges so quickly because they dry out (or something) even before I smoke them. I have contacted the vendor and told him I wish to return the kit. I will send the replacement parts back to NPRO as well, and try a different manufacturer. Pity - I really wanted it to work.
on December 13, 2012
I've used NJOY ecigs several times over the last few years, but they were always the same; they taste terrible, like some kind of chemical, and the last one I used made me cough. As bad as real cigarettes are, I am leary about the ecigs because of the chemicals. I would not be surprised if they were more prone to causing cancer than the real thing. And if they make you cough as much or more than real cigs, what the hell is the point?
on April 30, 2009
Thank God I got it in time for my vacation. I used it in the airports,
on the airplane, in my brothers car, church...ha!! Absolutely no problems!
I LOVE IT!
on August 3, 2009
I was a heavy smoker .. this really works like magic .. I loved everything about it and I recomended all my friends who smoke to use it ... you'll never regret giving it a try.
on February 11, 2014
I really, really wanted to enjoy this. It has a great flavor. Hits great. Feels like a real cigarette...

But it doesn't last very long at all! :( I puffed on one for maybe two hours before the tip started angrily flashing at me, letting me know the battery was dead. The pull got weaker and weaker about half an hour before that, even.

I think it's supposed to be worth a whole pack - I cracked it open, it's still filled with juicy nicotine glycerin, at least half a pack's worth - but I got no juice.

A little disappointed, because this is one of the better flavored e-cigs I've had. Just isn't worth the nine dollars for one when it goes out so very quickly.
on August 8, 2009
I have been a smoker for three years. I want to quit. I have a couple of times but my partner smokes and that makes it very difficult not to light up a smoke. So... I read about the electronic cigarettes and it seemed like the NJOY was the wise choice. I was very happy about getting the NJOY because for me alot of the reason why I smoke is the holding of the cigarette in my hand etc. Why i do not recommend the NJOY:

1. The taste is awful!

2. The cartridges are sticky and they leak.So the end of the NJOY is sticky. Yuck.

In spite of reasons above I still wanted to switch to the NJOY .I think this is very important:

3. The end piece,the little piece of 'circle' that is on the end of the cigarette came off as I inhaled. I chocked on it. Just awful.

If i could give zero stars i would. Bad taste,faulty product that can cause chocking. Save your money. This is the only review I have written in the many years I have been a loyal Amazon customer. I feel that strongly about this.