Other Sellers on Amazon
2 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
NKOK B/O Singer Zigzag Chainstitch Sewing Machine Remote Control Toy
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Battery-operated sewing machine switches from chain stitch to zigzag stitch for maximum versatility
- Includes 3 spools of thread, measuring tape, plastic needle, and needle threader
- Equipped with working lights, spool compartment, and foot pedal
- Protective needle cover to protect those little fingers
- Officially licensed by singer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Learn to Sew with NKOK and singer! the singer zigzag chain stitch sewing machine has "real" sewing features, adjustable stitch style, and comes with its own thread and accessories!.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said, the machine does work as intended. It's not the best, but it's not meant to be. I wouldn't try to make an outfit with it or anything, but small projects like pillow covers are easy enough. My daughter would have to go out of her way to try to get poked by the needle, which I like. If you are going for something more advanced, there are a number of mini machines available, but they don't have the safety features necessary for semi-supervised children's use.