NMC Safety Inspection Tag with Grommets, Pack of 25, Double-Sided, 6" Height x 3" Width, Made in The USA, RPT170G
Enhance your purchase
|Size||6"H x 3"L|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This double-sided facility tag is used to record previous safety inspections of equipment and follow safety standards at a facility. It features columns to write the date of inspection and the name of the person who has conducted the inspection
- Made of unrippable vinyl with a 3/8” brass grommet on the top for connecting the tag through a lock shank, wire, string, or nylon tie wrap
- This safety inspection tag is ideal for informing others that safety, routine, and maintenance inspections are up-to-date in the workplace, or for identifying when the next inspection is due
- The rectangular unrippable vinyl inspection tag and is 3 in. wide, 6 in. high, and 0.015 in. thick and has white text on a green base and green text on a white base. They come in a pack of 25 along with grommets for easy deployment
- With NMC inspection, LOTO, and safety tags, it's easy to communicate respective hazards and attach to switches, levers, or other points to activate the hazards, and be clearly visible.
|Global Trade Identification Number||00887481081281|
|Item Weight||0.320 ounces|
|Number of Items||25|
|Size||6"H x 3"L|
Specification for this product family
Customers also search
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 3 x 0.02 inches; 0.32 Ounces
- Item model number : RPT170G
- Date First Available : March 11, 2013
- Manufacturer : NMC
- ASIN : B007N6ZN06
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #62,238 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews:
The double-sided NMC RPT170G inspection safety tag is constructed of high-strength 15 mil vinyl for water and chemical resistance with a 3/8" brass grommet. This tag is ideal for recording safety inspections in the workplace on equipment and machinery. On the front of the tag it's easy to write out important safety inspection information and the equipment ID, location, date, so it's clear to see who conducted the inspection. This tag has a tensile strength of 6,300 pounds per square inch to help resist unauthorized removal and has a 3/8" diameter hole and an 8" one-piece nylon cable tie for convenient attachment. This tag can be used to display the last inspection date and the inspection history for equipment in a specific location. The tag measures 6 x 3 inches (H x W). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right.)
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Sign Muscle is National Marker’s revolutionary permanent coating that enhances color and clarity, provides durability and a lasting message guaranteed for the life of your sign!
- Clear, Tough Liquid Laminate
- Enhances Color, Clarity and Durability
- No Peeling or Cracking
National Marker Company
We Are More Than Just Safety Signs
At National Marker Company, our word, our relationships, and our ability to deliver and exceed expectations, is treated with the same reverence as the words on our signs, tags, and labels.
Our vision of good business thrives by giving back to our community, our employees, and the environment—it’s the cornerstone of our success.
NMC products deliver messages that protect everyone. We serve to give voice to vital information that safeguards the people of this nation.
- Utility Tapes
- Hazard Communications
Signs For Every Environment And Every Industry
National Marker Company
Everything You Need
• Admittance & Security Signs
• Fire & Exit Signs
• Traffic Signs
• Traffic Posts & Bases
• Traffic Safety Signs
• DOT Placards
• Parking Signs
• Personal Protection & Fall Hazard Signs
• No Smoking Signs
Made In the USA!
All National Marker Company products are proudly manufactured in the USA. We started off in Pawtucket, RI as a fire warning sign screen printer, manufacturing extinguisher labels to specialized printing for retail stores in the 80’s.
As time went on, workplace safety awareness heightened, and in turn our line of safety identification products grew. To accommodate our significant growth, in 1999 NMC moved to a larger location in North Smithfield, RI.
NMC has always embraced the principles of Green Manufacturing and sustainability, and this year we were recognized as the RI Green Manufacturer of the Year.
• New roof with twice the insulation resulting in a reduction of heating and cooling costs of 15%.
• Re-lamping of the facility with ultra-high efficiency light fixtures saving over 50,000 kWh of electricity annually.
• Eliminated the use of solvent-based ink, eliminating our VOC emissions.
• Investment in print technologies that increase capacity by 4X, while using 25% less energy.