- Cotton Polyester Lace Blending.
- Both gently hand wash and dry-clean are recommended. Use mild detergent and hang dry, but do not bleach, and use hot water.
- Soft and lace multi-layer tutu design. Girls princess party dress,kids pageant ball gowns.
- Suitable for daily wear and special occasion like wedding party, holiday party, ceremony, baptism, birthday party, pageant etc.
- Available in age:4-14 Years .Available colors: Pink;Blue,Green,Red,Rose,Purple.White.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.4 x 10.31 x 1.18 inches; 6.38 Ounces
- Item model number : C00354-L120
- Department : Girls
- Date First Available : November 17, 2017
- ASIN : B077JYB68R
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very upset and disappointed, didn't expect a million dollar dress for a cheap price but I did expect it to be clean and at least made with SOME quality and pride in the work... which obviously there is none.
The layer that sits over the tulle dress is not as long as pictured, so doesn't lay as nice.
The material is quite stiff so doesn't lay well...
The tulle has a seam right down the middle of the front of the dress.
Lots of loos threads and frays around zipper. they appear to be non-structural but sure make zipping and un-zipping difficult.
Overall, if my daughter didn't love it so much, I'd return it and buy something different.
My overall rating is a 3, because the dress is the same color and shape as posted, but it is NOT the same dress. It is also very important to note that you MUST have a crinoline to make this dress work. It is one piece of very thin material and will be completely flat without one.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in France on May 17, 2019
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 23, 2018
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 29, 2019
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 25, 2019