Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 8, 2016
I've been using No-Ad sunscreen for about 20 years now. The product was available at the Air Force base commissary when I first discovered it. Name brands usually get shelf space and I've been buying several strengths of No-Ad: 30, 45, 50 and 60 for different amounts of sun on any given day or season. And all work very well.

I buy it for the large volumn of sunscreen in each bottle....particularly as I age, the amount of body coverage required to prevent sun damage increases.

I highly recommend the product, and because Amazon is my trusted online site to buy products, it's convenient to add sunscreen to an order to keep a supply on hand.
I've used NO-AD sunscreen for years. It's reasonably priced and it does a great job of protecting my skin from getting sunburned. I play a lot of tennis and am outside in full sunlight for several hours at a time. I NEED some really good, long-lasting sun screen. I don't use this on my face because it will sting if it gets in my eyes, but I use it liberally on my neck, chest, arms and the tops of my ears. I use another suncreen for my face that doesn't sting when I sweat. NO-AD is kind of thinnish when it comes out of the bottle but it thickens up real fast when you start to rub it in on your skin. I have no complaints about this product at all.
on September 22, 2016
This is sunscreen is my holy grail! We recently went to Mexico for vacation. I applied the sunscreen once to my entire body in the morning and hung out in the pool and ocean all day without having to reapply. I was really impressed with how well it lasted throughout the day. It has a thick texture which is a little hard to rub, but that must be why it lasts all day in water and sand.
on July 13, 2016
I will only buy this brand. I'm sure I've praised this item before but it deserves to be praised. Sunburn? not with this product and I'm fair skinned. I also live in hot, dry Arizona. I can stay outside as I enjoy doing and I get a beautiful tan. You'd be a fool to pass this product up.
on September 12, 2015
Not oily at all! I've tried lots of other sunscreens that were super oily, but this one just absorbed and felt like putting on regular lotion. Blocked the sun really well during travels and playing sports. The bottle does say "avoid contact with fabric," which is pretty hard since usually you wear clothes in most places and want the sunscreen to be covering what the clothing isn't. However, I haven't experienced deterioration of my clothing where it overlaps with sunscreen coverage like other reviewers have noted.
on March 18, 2012
this is a very good sunblock , it absorbs easily and lasts a long time, I have to buy it at Amazon because those idiots at walmart stopped selling it.
on July 2, 2013
I really like this sunscreen. I used it for a week at the beach, on the beach every day. It goes on very easily, not thick like the Sport 50 I had been using. It has almost no fragrance. It did not wash off while I was in the ocean. I did not burn at all. I don't know about Consumer Reports, but this is the best sunscreen I have ever used and I would highly recommend it. I also noticed that Walmart is now selling it again.

Edit July 3, 2013 - Had my annual checkup at my dermatologist this morning. Waited this year until we got back from the beach so he could assess sun damage from our week on the beach. I told him that I had tried using a new sunscreen this year since I felt there had to be something better than the sport 50 I had been using. He asked what I used and I told him the NoAD 45 and his response was that he used the NoAD as well and had been using it for years. If it is good enough for my dermatologist it is good enough for me!
on May 3, 2012
I have been wearing sunblock everyday for most of my life and I have probably tried every brand of drug store sunblock that exists; No AdD is really amazing. It might even replace my expensive Shiseido sunblock for my face; I really like the way it looks, but I'm still testing it out to make sure it doesn't break me out. This formula goes on very fast, with high saturation (I test my sunblocks with a black light to see how they absorb etc.) and it dries extremely fast. Your skin doesn't feel greasy, and in a few minutes, you skin feels like it has nothing on it at all. This is fabulous compared to the Coppertone body sunblock that I usually use for my arms. I really don't like the greasy feeling that most sunblocks leave. The sticky/greasy feeling is non existent with this sunblock; if you have dry skin, this may be an issue for you. I would highly recommend trying this sunblock. It is high quality and very economical. I am very pleased and I think I have found a new HG sunblock :)

UPDATE: I noticed that this sunblock peels off after a few hours. When I go in the sun, I usually re-apply sunblock every few hours, and this sunblock was peeling off my face and legs. It is a great value, and I will use the rest of the bottle up, but I am more aware that it does tend to "flake" off when re-applied :(
I am a tennis pro, so I spend the day in the sun. This NO-AD really has saved my skin. Consumer reports gave it a best rating and I can confirm that it stays on and protects you for many hours. I like the aloe as that keeps my skin from drying out from the wind and sun. Best part is that it isn't sticky or oily feeling and has no odor once you put it on.
on October 9, 2017
GREAT product. Out in sun 4.5 hours with no base tan. No burn at all. Smooth, creamy application. Did reapply after water. Very pleased.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.