Juju ceremonial headdress
|Price:||$286.00 + $4.49 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Symbol of prosperity. Size approx 30"x30"
- Believed to posess the positive qualities of birds
- Believed to posess the beauty as well as fragility of life
- it adds dimentionality to your space and enhances the beauty of your environment by adding a unique texture
- Authentic cultural product that projects a refined taste and connectivity to the world
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ceremonial Juju hat with feather woven on a raffia base. During royal court affairs, tribal chiefs and dignitaries in Cameronian kingdoms wore spectacular headdresses known as Tyns, or Juju hat. Interior decorators use exotic feather headdresses as room decore accessories to create an impressive focal point, adding unique texture and color to room decorating.