|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.1 x 6.6 x 3.6 inches|
|Item model number||BTE181|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BTE181|
Consider these available items
NOCO BTE181 100 Amp Battery Load Tester
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100 Amp battery load tester that quickly tests for a good, weak or bad battery
- Accurately tests the condition of your battery within 10 seconds
- Built-in capabilities for testing engine cranking ability, charging system and starter motor performance
- Designed for both 6V and 12V lead-acid batteries up to 1000 CCA
- Suitable for use with Wet, Gel, Maintenance-Free, EFB and AGM batteries
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Schumacher BT-100 100A Battery Load Tester and Voltmeter
OTC 3180 100 Amp Battery Load Tester
Battery Tester FOXWELL BT705 Automotive 100-2000 CCA Battery Load Tester, 12V 24V Car Cranking and Charging System Test Scan Tool Digital Battery Analyzer for Cars and Heavy Duty Trucks
Car Battery Tester 12V Load Tester, TOPDON BT100 100-2000 CCA Automotive Alternator Tester Digital Auto Battery Analyzer Charging Cranking System Tester for Car Truck Motorcycle ATV SUV Boat Yacht
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The NOCO BTE181 Battery Load Tester is a quick and easy tool for testing good, weak or a bad battery by measuring the voltage under load (up to 100 Amps). Provides quick and reliable results within 10 seconds. Suitable for use with 6V and 12V lead-acid batteries, including Wet, Gel, Maintenance-Free, EFB and AGM batteries up to 1000 CCA. Features built-in capabilities for testing engine cranking ability, charging system and starter motor performance.