|Item Weight||1.59 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.43 x 4.61 x 7.95 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||GENIUS5|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GENIUS5|
|Special Features||Battery Charger For Cars, Automotive, 12V and More, Spark-Proof and Reverse Polarity Protection, Force Mode For Manual Battery Charging, Battery Maintainer, Trickle Charger And Battery Desulfator, Temperature Compensation For Accurate Recharging, IP65 Ingress Protection|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
NOCO GENIUS5, 5-Amp Automatic Smart Charger, 6V and 12V Portable Automotive Car Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, Trickle Charger and Battery Desulfator with Temperature Compensation
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||3.43"D x 4.61"W x 7.95"H|
|Item Weight||1.59 Pounds|
|Input Voltage||120 Volts|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Meet the GENIUS5 - Similar to our G3500, just better. It's 34% smaller and delivers over 65% more power. It's the all-in-one universal charging solution - battery charger, battery maintainer, trickle charger, float charger, plus battery desulfator.
- Do more with Genius - Designed for 6-volt and 12-volt sealed lead-acid automotive, marine, RV, powersport, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, SLA, VRLA and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries (lifepo4).
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated digital thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries - Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Restore your battery - An advanced battery repair mode uses slow pulse reconditioner technology to detect battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Beyond maintenance - It's not just a battery trickle charger, it's an advanced battery charger maintainer. A fully-automatic, worry-free smart battery charger for everyday use - 24/7 - with zero overcharge.
- Compatible with all types of gas and diesel vehicles - Charge and maintain cars, automobiles, motorcycles, dirt bikes, scooters, mopeds, lawn mowers, ATVs, UTVs, tractors, trucks, SUVs, RVs, campers, trailers, boats, PWCs, jet skis, snowmobiles, golf carts, classic cars, and more.
From the manufacturer
Meet the GENIUS5, one of our most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, and compact portable universal battery chargers yet. The GENIUS5 is a 5-amp (75-watt) - 100-240VAC 50-60Hz - 6-volt and 12-volt heavy-duty battery charger, battery maintainer, trickle charger, float charger, and battery desulfator for up to 120 amp-hours. It's designed to charge and maintain all types of sealed lead-acid and lithium-ion (lifepo4) batteries, including flooded, gel, maintenance-free, AGM, SLA, VRLA, as well as automotive, marine, RV, powersports, and deep-cycle batteries. Its advanced battery repair regenerator mode uses slow pulse reconditioner technology to automatically detect battery sulfation and acid stratification, restoring lost battery performance for extended battery life. It can be used and stored almost anywhere - home, garage, mobile, bench, or in car - to charge and maintain any battery - even plug in through your vehicle's 12V auxiliary cigarette lighter port. Its next-generation charging regime utilizes fast charging microprocessor technology to rapidly recharge batteries without any manual intervention. It's a completely automatic, worry-free, professional, and commercial-grade intelligent battery charger with zero overcharge. Designed to be dual purpose - both indoors and outdoors - providing weatherproof and waterproof protection from the outside elements during any time of the year, including winter. Its X-Connect battery connectors - better than SAE - allow for quick-connect permanent connection or connecting directly to the battery terminals. A digital display provides the charging status and tests diagnostics for multiple conditions such as a dead battery, bad battery, reverse polarity, and more. And it's compatible with all types of gas and diesel vehicles, including cars, automobiles, motorcycles, dirt bikes, scooters, mopeds, lawn mowers, ATVs, UTVs, lawn tractors, trailers, trucks, SUVs, boats, campers, RVs, jet skis, PWCs, wave runners, snowmobiles, 4-wheelers, generators, golf carts, classic cars, including BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Bentley, Maserati, Lexus, VW, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet, Corvette, Cadillac, Jeep, Prius, Toyota, Subaru, Nissan, Honda, Harley-Davidson, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Ducati, KTM, Indian, Husqvarna, Vespa, Polaris, Seadoo, John Deere and more.
What's in the box
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only wish that it had the " power supply" option which comes in handy when using to replace a dead battery.
Unfortunately the manufacturer of the battery on my car does recommend a slow charger up to 5A.
The NOCO 10 has the "power supply" option, unfotunately it's 10A.
Top reviews from other countries
Note: The repair mode instructions in the manual and online are incorrect. They say "Standby Press and Hold 3 Seconds " which is not correct. The correct way is to Press and Hold (3-4 seconds) to get into 6V mode , then select "Repair" mode. A few YouTube videos also show you how. Once I figured that out it worked great!
Wish it had a 12v power source mode so I could have kept my car electronics working while the battery was disconnected for repair but its not something done that often anyway.
I tried charging a 5 years old battery on a vehicle that’s been sitting for close to a month outside following a cold snap that lasted a few days. The first attempt was a failure after 8 hours I had the bad battery warning led.
Second and third attempt I had no bad battery warning but I made no progress past the first red led (25%) after many hours as well. At this point I pretty much had given up on the battery. I tested the charger on a different vehicle with a much newer battery and the battery reading was 100% (green led as I expected) so the charger seems to be working fine so far.
After seeing the anti theft light blinking in the vehicle I tried charging without success I decided to try it one more time and to my surprise after 5-6 hours it fully charged the battery and I left it on another 3 hours to allow the maintenance mode to do it’s thing.
The next day I started the vehicle without any problem and drove around for an hour before parking it.
I came back 24 hours later. I connected the charger and unfortunately the battery had lost about 75% of its charge. After 5 hours It made no progress this time. Did not charged past the first led. I believe the battery is in very bad shape or something is draining it’s power.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t test the repair mode since I was unable to remove the battery from the vehicle. Bottom line is the charger works, it was able to fully charge my battery once after 4 attempts without using the repair mode and the maintainer mode is a great function that I’ve been using on my other car but as with anything many variables will affect the results you get. I think it’s a good product so far but I was unable to test all functions in order to really comment on the quality of the charger.