|Item Weight||8.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.3 x 6.5 x 9.8 inches|
|Item model number||GENM3|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GENM3|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOCO Genius GENM3 12 Amp 3-Bank Waterproof Smart On-Board Battery Charger
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 amp (4 amp per bank) smart on-board battery Charger for 12-volt batteries; charges and maintains all types of lead-acid batteries from 20-120ah, including wet, gel, MF, and AGM
- Safe for anyone to use. Does not generate sparks, and protects against reverse battery Hookup, short circuit, open circuit, overheat, overcurrent and does not overcharge the battery
- An Advanced recovery mode repairs damaged areas of the battery to provide longer, healthier battery performance. Recovers deeply discharged and sulfated batteries with pulse charging
- Rapid charging technology; charges batteries 2X faster than traditional battery chargers, and a lightweight, compact design
- Features Advanced technology that makes charging easy and simple. The Charger makes important charging decisions so you don't have to. It is the safest, most effective Charger you may ever use
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Gen Mini On-Board smart battery chargers are rugged and compact waterproof chargers for 12 Volts lead-acid batteries. They can be mounted onto virtually any vehicle, like a boat, car, Tractor, or RV. Safe to leave connected indefinitely, the Gen Mini interactively diagnoses, recovers, and charges wet, gel, mf and AGM batteries from 20-120 ampere hour and maintains All battery sizes. The Gen Mini is a smart battery charging solution for rugged environments, and includes multiple innovative features, such as 100 percent waterproof design, automatically recovers sulfated batteries, charges multiple battery chemistries, designed for user safety, protects against abnormal conditions, small, compact design, optimizes a battery's specific gravity, charges 2X faster than traditional chargers, works with varying AV voltages, and ignition protected. Gen Mini On-Board smart battery chargers are rated at IP68, ETL approved for United States and Canada, and comes with a 5 year limited warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did a great deal of research on this item and chose this over any other "trickle-charger", even over the Optima one. It is VERY EASY to install and can be installed in any manner as far as upside down, right side up, whatever, so you have options. It came packaged well with all the instructions. I suggest buying the NOCO power port receptacle that installs on the interior of the boat to assist with the ease of connecting the power cord from your home or dock to this unit. It sells separately for about $16. Other than that all you need is simple tools and some zip ties.
The deep cycle battery was too dead for this charger to initially detect it, so I had to hook it up to a "dumb" charger for about 24 hours to get the voltage high enough for this charger to detect it and start charging. Once it detected it, I let it sit. It took about 48 hours to get from 12 volts to fully topped off and conditioned at 13v+, but it pulled it off, and the next day I took the boat out and got a full day of trolling off of that battery. Super duper satisfied. Now when I plug it in after a trip, the batteries are topped off overnight.
Side note: one review mentioned a concern about the waterproof nature of this product. I was curious about that so I took the rear cover off. The inside of the unit is completely sealed with epoxy potting compound so I'm 100% confident that it is waterproof.