|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.5 x 13 x 14 inches|
|Item model number||HM426|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HM426|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.87 shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOCO HM426 Dual 6-Volt Commercial Grade Battery Box for Automotive, Marine and RV Batteries
|Price:||$74.54 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Commercial grade battery box for Automotive, Marine, RV and more; Designed for dual 6-volt batteries
- Rugged design for commercial applications; Four corner fastening system and captive lid for easy installations, large cable entry holes for large gauge cables, full flow ventilation for releasing battery gases, and large battery acid reservoir
- Designed for rugged environments; Impact resistant down to minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit, withstands acid, gas, oil and other contaminants, and immune to UV exposure
- Keeps your battery safe; Limits water entry, effectively collects battery acid, allows adequate ventilation, and protects against accidental contact of battery terminals
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Certified and tested; Meets United States Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7 specifications
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The NOCO HM426 Commercial Battery Box is a rotationally molded enclosure for housing two 6 Volt batteries. Made from high-impact polyethylene plastic, this battety box maintains its tough impact properties down to -40°F (-40°C) and is resistant to UV exposure, acid, gasoline, oil, salt or other contaminants. This Commercial Battery Box also effectively collects electrolytes, allows proper ventilation and prevents accidental contact with battery terminals. It's easy to install, with brass-inserted star knobs included.
Battery Box Dimensions
- Battery Size: Two 6 Volt
- Inside Dimensions: 14.75” (L) x 10.75” (W) x 12.00” (H)
- Outside Dimensions: 18.25” (L) x 14.25” (W) x 14.00” (H)
- Weight: 7.0 Pounds
Commercial Battery Box Features
- 4-Corner Fastening System--Permanently mount box from the exterior
- Captive Lid--Lid securing fastens to base with brass-inserted star knobs
- Large Cable Entry Holes--Accepts up to 4/0 AWG cable
- Large Electrolyte Reservoir--Safely contains battery acid
- Full Flow Ventilation--Provides maximum battery ventilation
- Rugged Design--Maintains impact properties down to -40°F (-40°C)
- Durable--Resistant to acid, gasoline, oil, salt or other contaminants
- UV Stabilized--Resistant to Ultra-Violet (UV) exposure
US Coast Guard and ABYC Standards
All NOCO battery boxes meet USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification, which ensure that installed batteries stay secure and in place, and that ungrounded battery terminals are protected from contact with metallic objects.
What’s in the Box?
NOCO HM426 Dual 6V Commercial Battery Box, star knobs, warranty.
One-Year Limited Warranty
NOCO provides a limited one-year warranty on its Commercial Battery Boxes to the original purchaser based on defective material or workmanship.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This is well made, comes with 2 big hand "screw" (bolts).
Has openings for the cables...
I really like it.
I have 2 GC2 Golf Cart batteries in it (Costco batteries) They fit very well.
The shell feels very solid, and it's big enough to be able to take a battery leak if one were to happen. I'm using this inside my home, so not on a mobile application.
Nocco makes good quality products!! In addition, it has to easy-to-remove by hand large mounting screws to hold the top on.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
well made. Fit two GC ^ volt Batts as stated. they thought of everything, venting, mounting, wire inserts. Made a nice finished project for my 12 volt to dual 6 conversionPublished 15 days ago by Bud
Extra heavy duty battery box. Great for keeping deep cycle batteries out of the elements. A must have for any boat used on salt water.Published 3 months ago by Tom A Willis
Very good quality box. I put this in a fifth wheel basement so it had to be vented to the outside. I had to modify this box for that to work by blocking six vent holes around the... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Ned