- Auxiliary input
NOCS NS2-001US NS2 Air Monitors (All Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Nocs NS2 Air Monitors are a set of Active speakers with AirPlay technology, allowing you to stream music wirelessly from your Mac, PC, iPod touch, iPhone and iPad
- Hand-built rubber coated MDF cabinets, Kevlar reinforced woofers and silk dome tweeters deliver powerful sound and great durability.
- 3-Inch Kevlar with dual magnets, 3/4-inch silk dome tweeters and Class D amplifier with 32 bit DSP
- Auxiliary input lets you can connect and play music from other devices that don't utilize AirPlay
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Tired of lame-sounding laptop built-ins? Irked by the weak audio coming from the dock speaker you bought from the salesperson who swore it was "totally awesome"? Have enough cables in your house to start your own telcom company?
It's time for a big-sounding hi-fi solution in a small package. It's time for the NS2.
Nocs' NS2 Air Monitors are a set of Active speakers boasting AirPlay technology, allowing you to stream music wirelessly from your Mac, PC, iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad. Tap into the NS2's powerful sound and turn your device into the ultimate music experience.
Finally--speakers that sound as good as they look. Fire up the NS2 and let their powerful, precise output turn your smart device/cpu into a musical juggernaut. The NS2's deep, accurate bass, accompanied by well-balanced mids and crystal-clear highs, creates a rich, natural sound that will liven up any room in your home.
Materials and Design
Designed in Stockholm, where mastery of contemporary minimalism is the norm, the NS2 look great wherever you put them.
Each component, from the hand-crafted/rubber-coated cabinets to the Kevlar-reinforced woofers and silk dome tweeters, has been carefully designed to offer an exceptional blend of sound and durability.
The NS2 is fully integrated with AirPlay wireless technology, meaning you can wirelessly stream music throughout your entire house. Enjoy your complete music library--every song, every playlist--in any room, at any time.
If the NS2 had a motto, it would be "hear everywhere at once." For instance, say you have one set of speakers in your bedroom, another in your office, and a third in your living room. With the NS2, you can turn your lair into a formidable "house of sound" by streaming your music to multiple rooms simultaneously, thus guaranteeing that you'll never miss a beat no matter where in the house you are. Just choose "Multiple Speakers" from the AirPlay menu in iTunes--then sit back and prepare to be have your house (and your world) rocked.
What's in the Box?
NS2 Air Monitors, user manual, power supply, power cord, 4-pin speaker cable (118"), and 4-pin speaker cable (50").
Nocs is a Swedish brand formed 2008 by a couple of guys addicted to Apple products. Nocs was formed because there were no headphones that could match the Apple products in terms of design and performance. Nocs strives to work with the finest materials, such as aluminum, stainless steel, titanium and Kevlar.
- Power output: 80W peak power
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 22 kHz
- Woofers: 3" Kevlar with dual magnets, shielded
- Tweeters: 3/4" silk dome, shielded
- Digital Signal Processor: 32-bit
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.15%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >85 dB
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Crosstalk: <50 dB
- Impedance: 20k Ohms
- Dimensions: H: 5.5" x W: 4.3" x D: 5.5"
- Weight: 6.6 lb.
- Cabinets: MDF
AirPlay works with:
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad (1st generation and later)
- iPad mini
- iPad 2
- iPod touch (2nd generation and later)
- iOS 4.3.3 or later
- Mac and PC with iTunes 10.2.2 or later
In addition to the AirPlay connection there is a 3.5 mm stereo jack.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the simplistic styling , easy to set up. but the Network connection occasionally cuts out.
A battery/ cordless power option would be desirable
Bought theses for my son's room. Very clean look and good sound. I was deciding against these or a high end iPod dock (b&w, bose, etc) but these ending up working best for me.Published on July 16, 2013 by Ronald L Lang