NOCS NS2-110US NS2 Air Monitors V2 Bookshelf Speaker (Contemporary Orange)
- Nocs NS2 Air Monitors are a set of Active speakers with AirPlay technology, allowing you to stream music wirelessly from your Mac, PC, iPod touch, iPhone and iPad
- Hand-built rubber coated MDF cabinets, Kevlar reinforced woofers and silk dome tweeters deliver powerful sound and great durability.
- 3-Inch Kevlar with dual magnets, 3/4-inch silk dome tweeters and Class D amplifier with 32 bit DSP
- Auxiliary input lets you can connect and play music from other devices that don't utilize AirPlay
- Active speakers with AirPlay technology, allowing you to stream music wirelessly from your Mac, PC, iPod touch, iPhone and iPad.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
NS2 Air Monitors v2
Materials and design
Designed in Stockholm, Sweden with a contemporary, minimalistic mindset, the NS2 Air Monitors are one part exceptional speaker and one part beautiful interior design element. No matter where you put them, the NS2 Air Monitors are guaranteed to look great. Moreover, the NS2 comes in seven different colors, each drawn from a contemporary, timeless pallet, allowing you to select the NS2 that best suits your personal style and preferred environment.
Many wireless speakers sound good – but the NS2 Air Monitors take sound to another level by combining premium components with unparalleled ingenuity. Powerful and precise, the NS2 captures every instrument, every nuance, and delivers your music the way it was meant to be heard. A rich bass, pristine mid tones and flawless, revealing highs work in harmony to light up any room with tones that only the NS2 can deliver.
With the NS2 Air Monitors, you have three different options for streaming your music: Bluetooth, Spotify and AirPlay. Each technology provides its own unique benefits, but the one constant across all three is that the sound quality is spectacular.
Enjoy music in your home anytime and any room, courtesy of these three world-renowned streaming services.
Hear it everywhere at once.
Say you have one set of speakers in your bedroom, one in the office, and one in the living room. For the ultimate sonic panorama, you can stream your tunes to more than one room simultaneously, so you'll never lose the beat, no matter where you are in the house. Just choose Multiple Speakers from the AirPlay menu in iTunes. AirPlay works over Wi-Fi so you can stream music directly from your home network. So cut the cord and go Airplay!
Cut the cord
No more settling for poor audio from built-in laptop speakers and dock systems. No more cables crisscrossing your home or office. The NS2 is a high-quality hi-fi solution in a robust package, rendering lesser systems obsolete.
AirPlay, Bluetooth and Spotify Connect allow you to wirelessly stream music throughout your house and enjoy it anywhere, anytime. And since Apple Lossless is the conduit between the streaming source and the NS2, your music will sound pristine, just as the artist intended. A deep, accurate bass accompanied by well-balanced mids and reveling highs gives the NS2 a rich, natural sound that you’ll never get tired of.
- Active speakers with wireless technology, stream music from your Mac, PC, iOS, Android and WP8 device
- Award winning sound, with deep and accurate bass matched with well balanced mid tones and reveling highs
- Hand-built rubber coated MDF cabinets
- 3-inch Kevlar woofers with dual magnets, 3/4-inch silk dome tweeters and Class D amplifier with 32 bit DSP
- Auxiliary input lets you connect and play music from other devices that don't utilize the wireless technology
Compare to similar items
This item NOCS NS2-110US NS2 Air Monitors V2 Bookshelf Speaker (Contemporary Orange)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||IQ HOME ENTERTAINMENT||Electronics Expo||Edifier Online Store||Amazon.com||Edifier Online Store|
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 6.3 x 4.3 in||8.86 x 11.81 x 11.61 in||12 x 11.5 x 7 in||9.45 x 6.89 x 5.71 in||5.5 x 6.2 x 8.2 in||9.1 x 8.35 x 9.84 in|
|Item Weight||1.4 lbs||9.92 lbs||12.02 lbs||10.8 lbs||9.4 lbs||14.55 lbs|
|Speaker Type||Bookshelf||Bookshelf Speakers||Bookshelf Speakers||Bookshelf||Speaker Systems||Wireless, Bookshelf|
The Nocs NS2 Air Monitors are a set of Active speakers with AirPlay technology, allowing you to stream music wirelessly from your Mac, PC, iPod touch, iPhone and iPad. Turn your device into the ultimate music experience and enjoy the powerful sound from the NS2.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Wi-Fi connection effects Bluetooth performance. If the speaker loses connection to your Wi-Fi network it goes through a reconnect process that will stop Bluetooth playback. I've got the most recent airport extreme so my Wi-Fi is pretty good, but in the city there's always going to be occasional interference. I just don't think that should have anything to do with Bluetooth connectivity so I took it off my Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth streaming became very reliable.
2. The speaker cannot handle more than one Bluetooth connection. If one device is connected, you must disconnect FROM THE CONNECTED DEVICE before being able to connect a different one. If you try to connect while a device is already connected, you will get a connection failure error. My UE Boom doesn't have this issue. I can alternate between my iPad and iPhone without issue.
3. The speaker must be on a Wi-Fi network in order to enter standby power mode. Because of issue 1. I reset the speaker and did not connect it to my network. I was able to get rocksolid Bluetooth performance this way. However, I am unable to wake the speaker up from standby mode with my phone. I suspect this is because if the speaker isn't properly setup, it never goes into standby paper mode.
4. Proprietary speaker connection. The speaker cable that connects the powered speaker to the unpowered speaker is proprietary. The long cable is too short to go between two nightstands on either side of a king size bed without being pulled completely taught.
I think much of this could be easily fixed and I'm hoping for a firearm update that does. If that happens I'll happily update my review.
Wanting to hear music, pianos & violins, in my bedroom I took a chance on the NOC NS2 v2 Air Monitors. My vintage 2007 iMac hardly running OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite might not withstand any more new software so I thought only of using Apple AirPlay compatible speakers. Doing so permitted me to utilize already created iTunes playlists. Because of their free iPhone app, set-up could not have been simpler although for some reason the speakers would only connect to - see - my wireless router's 2.4G band not its 5G. In minutes I was able to stream music from the computer, located in the living room. The air monitors include 2-lengths connector cable wires enabling them to better create stereo ambience by setting the speakers further apart from one another. They sit on Samson MS200 monitor stands. While not having been "played-in," and having no sub woofer, the NOCS NS2 still produce a rich clear sound (compared to a pair of Logitech X-230 wired computer speakers). The speakers are expensive, but so far I'm very pleased with them.
Even more Amazingly Brilliant!!
I've been using the speakers everyday since they had arrive and they're SUPER! They seem to sound best with "real" instruments as opposed to electronically created music such as electronic and rap. Vocals sound excellent. Their stereo ambience is room filling. The NOCS can be controlled thru iTunes running on either the computer or by utilizing Apple's Remote iDevice app that controls the computer's iTunes Library including volume control and iTunes "UP NEXT" feature can be utilized as well. Apple just launched their new Apple Music. All of its features can be streamed to the NOCS including BEATS RADIO, and music placed in CONNECT from either the computer or iDevice. Wonderful!
Update 4/13/15 After break in the left speaker continued to buzz so I requested a replacement from amazon and It arrived the next day. This new set is perfect but they will need to be broken in all over again. Still give the set five stars
I ordered Yellow and got Red.
A decent audio speaker with good blue tooth connectivity.