Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on June 20, 2013
Very user friendly and full of information that was easy to find. This is the first reader tablet that I've bought and didn't understand what the Nook HD+ can do. WOW.... so glad to have this book! The chapters will lead you directly to your questions or problems to find simple answers. The pictures are helpful as well. If you are still lost there is a great index to look through. I feel the book gives enough information and direction that you can pretty much figure it out without being frustrated and feeling the need to wait to ask someone for help.
on July 27, 2013
I purchased this specific book as a an easy to read reference for the Nook HD+ that I recently purchased. I can truthfully say that it was money well spent. This is an easy to read and understand reference book that I use in conjunction with the Nook references that came with the Nook. I highly recommend this reference book for anyone who has purchased either a Nook HD or a Nook HD+.
on October 28, 2013
So i Admit it I'm a geek. So that said, this is a book you need if you purchased a Nook. I'm Apple all the except I needed another wifi pad device & just for mail & web stuff when traveling & can't get the iPad out of my wifes clutches (I did buy it for her). So for the price you can't beat the Nook HD, now that is open to all the apps from Android. The problem w/Nook, is very little info on how to use all it's functions. Hence the purchase of this book. Got the digital version, that way it is always w/the Nook. Great Nook Manual. Easy to look up & details on all the Nook functions. Best thing I can say is , "I Would buy it again".
on March 9, 2014
This is an excellent book! Without it I would be left trying to discover the many features of my Nook HD+ by myself. I would recommend it to all first time users of the Nook! It is so much better than the actual user manual. It is full of examples and pictures to guide you to each and every feature.
on April 5, 2014
This book is helping me to under stand the Nook. I am 84 years old and trying to amuse myself without getting into trouble.
Since I have no one to help me....the book is helpful. Yes I would suggest this this to someone who is willing to sitdown and
read it.
on October 27, 2013
Just the book I needed to explain all the techo-gook involved with this piece of hardware. I was completely in the dark otherwise.
on August 22, 2015
This book is a godsend for all my Nook needs and what I was wanting to learn! Very descriptive, educational and informative. If you have a Nook you need the Nook HD Manual.
on April 26, 2015
This book is written in clear, non-technical language. It also has some more technical information for those who desire it. It is a nicely written guide to the Nook HD and HD+.
on August 21, 2015
Fantastic source to answer my questions. Also have been able to answer questions for others interested in the Nook HD.
on July 21, 2014
It is truly the missing manual the Nook should have packed in the box. A lot of info for the newcomers to Nook. Also has good info for those looking to get step more more from the the device.