NORTIV 8 Men's Flip Flop with Arch Support for Flat Feet and Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic Thong Summer Sandals
Free Returns on some sizes and colors
|Brand Size||UK Size||Europe||Heel to toe|
- Rubber sole
- Fantastic arch support: Ergonomic sole design provides enhanced support and all day comfort, friendly for flat feet and plantar fasciitis.
- Scientific structure: Thick cushioned soles and deep heel cup, concave vamp provide added comfort for your feet.
- Soft strap: Long-lasting canvas & soft synthetic lining are against added stress and can avoid rubbing.
- Dynamic 2-sole system: (1) Flexible EVA mid-sole reduces foot fatigue and absorbs shock; (2) The rubber outsole provides a good skid & wear resistance.
- Perfect for outdoor & indoor: Casual style are suitable for both daily life in summer and outdoor activities like boating, going to the beach, or even just walking around the block after dinner.
From the brand
Your Summer Go-to
If you're seaching for a pair of men's flip-flops that effortlessly combine style with comfort, then look no further. Featuring a non-slip TPR outsole, a thick and cushioned footbed, enhanced arch support, and padded straps. These are a stylish, comfortable staple for your everyday wear
- Arch Support Design
- Cushioned EVA Footbed
- Non-slip TPR Outsole
A soft and smooth padded straps delivers a comfortable performance on the instep.
The arch support cushions your foot and keeps you comfortable no matter where you head.
A textured, optimally designed outsole provides greater slip-resistance. Walk steadily on slippery, or wet ground.
Multiple Colors Available
- Package Dimensions : 11.69 x 5.71 x 2.91 inches; 1.04 Pounds
- Item model number : N222-2B0Z303-H05MB-209170241215
- Date First Available : August 12, 2021
- ASIN : B09CGTMDVP
- Best Sellers Rank: #577,698 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #1,316 in Men's Sandals
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I haven't been wearing these all day mainly out to dinner, as with 90% of flip flops out there they tend to run on the narrow side for my foot 14EEEE size.
The foot bed is a little slick, I'm guessing it's a release agent, but it seems to fit my foot well and the overall length is close to correct for size 14.
The sole seems to be wearing well so far walking on concrete and asphalt, no idea on long term wear or durability.
But I've paid more for other flip flops and had them wear out quicker than these.