Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Do NOT pay $100-200 for Special Edition!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 12, 2011, 10:31:29 AM PST
Jakelin says:
Man I can not believe the lows people will go to, to make a buck. Most of you already know this is a rip off but in case there is some poor unsuspecting kid or parent who doesn't, the Special Edition of MvC3 retails for $70. There are some real lowlifes who have bought these and taken advantage of the fact that amazon has sold out, to try to resell them for 2x - 3x retail. Amazon WILL get more very soon or else you can buy them from another retailer. Do not give your money to these sellers!

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 7:24:40 PM PST
DaniloV.- says:
seriously, more people needs to read this, look at what these pigs are doing on ebay! http://video-games.shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=marvel+vs+capcom+3+special+edition+ps3&_sacat=1249

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 2:58:16 PM PST
Hi, just need to keep on waiting, I've been waiting for the Street fighter 4 Collectors Edition when at the pre order time was sold out, and an a half week after the release date i found it here in amazon (sold by amazon at the original price $79), just wait and look at anytime on amazon's page.

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 5:44:12 PM PST
Ken K. says:
Currently there is no where you can get the Special Edition. Unless you have some information confirming that there will be another shipment of MVC3 Special Editions then its not bad to assume that there will be no restock of the Special Edition. So, have you read anywhere that there will actually be a second shipment from Capcom?

Posted on Feb 15, 2011, 7:37:08 PM PST
I already got my special edition copy and I had pre-order it before they ran out of stock, so I paid under $70 for mine

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 5:02:52 PM PST
wrw says:
There was a message from a Capcom employee on their forums that when the Special Edition copies are gone, they're gone. It's possible they may do a reprinting in the future if demand is high enough, but as of now checking a smaller local game store and getting lucky would be your only way to find an SE without getting scalped.

There's a good chance the two dlc characters will be $5 each anyway, meaning for the same $70 you could get the standard edition and the dlc when it launches and only really miss out on the metal case and some promo artwork stuff... Honestly not really a big deal.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Feb 12, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 16, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about